Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jet Tucker

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jet Tucker - Jet Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Jet Tucker   Jet Tucker - Jet Tucker I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2013, 7:59 pm

Jet Tucker

Meister
Sayto Ganza

Weapon Form
Rapier

Crush
none

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
None (maybe Melody if it goes well)

Resonation:
Thunder collumns the meister holds Jet back handed throws their arm forward Jet's blade slicing across the ground in a arc at the foe

Description
wears a hoodie all the time, wears glasses, black hair, dark brown eyes tan skin always carries his guitar case except on a mission

Personality
Crazy loyal sarcastic humorous musician doesn't let anyone get hurt for him. Here are some examples: He is one laugh in the face danger and try to crack a joke when he and others are in danger. Warning they tend to be very punny :D . He will always stay by his friends sides and never back down. He will try to break he enemies concentration with comebacks and trash talk. He loves to play guitair, he plays anytime he gets a chance and is now in a band.

History
was "lost in the dessert as a child and made his way back to The DWMA unknowingly he found his familiues mansion but it was burned down. After chasing down the mafai who burned it down he remembered the one thing his father wanted him to do: enroll in the DWMA. So he traveled and traveled and traveled. And finally reached it.

Other
Wears gauntlets all the time steals anyone wallets but returns them. As of recently his right arm is robotic (he thinks it is awesome and doesn't hide it) and so is his left shoulder. He also lost his legs but now they have been replaced with robotic ones (he tries to hide his leg)

Soul shape and color
The color is gray and the soul has a calm yet fierce look to it also has wolf ears for his history

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul eater
Jet Tucker - Jet Tucker FaviconJet Tucker - Jet Tucker DEGazRuRabcZH8ICQkpjo6OVjNHmvj4+GXuiyMeHh453ATCzMzMXn3I9x8oCiuuorpqawAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==
Jet Tucker - Jet Tucker FaviconJet Tucker - Jet Tucker Favicon
NoneJet Tucker - Jet Tucker Ee9392bbIrreligion, a lack of religious affiliation

Last edited by TucKiD on July 27th 2014, 12:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Jet Tucker - Jet Tucker Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jet Tucker   Jet Tucker - Jet Tucker I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2013, 9:38 pm

Hey tuckid, this is ethan, love the character hes pretty cool!
Back to top Go down

Jet Tucker
Page 1 of 1