Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Puncake Penguins

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Puncake Penguins Empty
PostSubject: Puncake Penguins   Puncake Penguins I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 12:29 am

Puncake Penguins Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9zTp_cmK-CCLNUhtpdKy3PLpu-mOLmOkS13IpUvz9BZVRO2rm

Macot: Puncake Penguins 59a9ca60f7730c39cdd79583090bf857e6643a3cf19a01fa25a6e191b163986b

Name:
P.eople
U.nited
N.ot
C.areing
A.bout
K.iller
E.lephants

B.ecasue
U.nder
N.egative
N.orth
I.sland
E.lephants
S.troll

Purpose: To save the world....i jsut kitten wwe jsut mess around blow stuff up and on occasions...well all the time pour sryup on people. Also we fight robot elephants from trying to steal all the puncakes in the land so if you see one please call 704-123-4567 thank you

Leader:
Leader: Gaffey Patches
Co Leader: The Great And Powerful All Mighty Skull Knight or just Skull Knight :3
Member: ???

Location: Our base is so secret we don't even know where it is! (Aka no base yet)

Description: Puncake Penguins or P.P. hehehe i said P.P. was mad for the soul purpose of those who felt they were to random to fit or jsut like wearing Sombreros and Sryup. We get out funds from unknown sources all i can say is we never ever stole from anyone and i mean anyone ever nuh uh not at all not at all. We blow stuff up cause a bit of chaos here or there and also help out sometimes.

Requirements: You can be anything aslong as you are random and like Sombreros covered in puncakes. You must also either wear a puncake or have a sombrero.
Back to top Go down

Puncake Penguins Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puncake Penguins   Puncake Penguins I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 2:27 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down

Puncake Penguins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Teams, Missions, Factions, and Clubs :: Factions :: Accepted Factions-
Jump to: