Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Experiment 1996-21 (Gaea) [Done]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Experiment 1996-21 (Gaea) [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Experiment 1996-21 (Gaea) [Done]   Experiment 1996-21 (Gaea) [Done] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2014, 11:35 pm

Experiment 1996-21 (Gaea) [Done] Yuudachi.(Kantai.Collection).240.1938094

Name: Experiment 1996-21, or Gaea

Gender/Sex: Female

Weapon: Her Fist! [TBD]

Love Interest: [TBD]

Orientation (Sexual/Romantic): Mostly hetrosexual.

Appearance: Gaea is a bit different from the average meister. In her natural state, she is quite short due to not having any natural legs. She naturally weighs 100lbs, though this is also not counting the few mechanical internal organs. She has long blonde hair, going quite far past her back. She has bright red eyes and can usually be seen with a smile on her face. And she is missing a right arm.On her body there are sockets which connect her mechanical limbs. With these limbs, she stands at around 5 feet and 3 inches.

Gaea wears a white Sweater with black stripes and wears a white glove on her right hand. With this she also has a white scarf, plain. On her head she wears a simple black bow. Instead of normal pants, Gaea wears overalls. The sides are cut pretty low with pink bows at the tip of the cuts. She wears black boots and no socks. While at home, she wears plain color shirts and booty shorts. Usually without her mechanical legs.

Personality: Gaea is a quite smart when it comes to books and fighting. That being said, her social skills are a bit lacking, and not the way you'd think at first. Gaea is a bubbly and happy person, like a cheerful little kid. She likes interacting with other people and being in large groups but can go bit too far into someone's personal space. She may hug people who don't like it, fall asleep on them, carry them bridal style, or even lick them. But in her defense, if dogs can do it, then she should be able to as well.

Gaea is also quite lazy, putting off chores or homework, usually getting into trouble at work. She is a very stubborn person and thinks her way is the right way almost always, but is easily bribed. She is also a bit of a pervert, and has gotten in trouble by the science staff for 'borrowing' underwear. She's also quite overprotective, being quick to deck someone in the arm for being mean to her best friends. However, everyone is a friend to Gaea before she declares them an enemy.

History: Gaea was born to quite the interesting family. Her father was a scientist named Albert and was renowned in the fields of mechanical engineering and biology with an emphasis on the nervous system. Gaea's mother was a meister, who went by the nickname Ares for her fighting style of all out offensive. Sure, she was only an average meister because of this and never made a death scythe, but she was decent.

This lasted till Gaea was 8. While Ares was driving Gaea to school, they were attacked by a kishin egg. The car crashed. Gaea woke up a month later in Albert's lab with a dead mother. Albert, though, was excited to see his Daughter had survived. Sure, Gaea was missing some limbs here and there and had someone else's heart, but she was alive and now had a body part from some teacher who died in Iowa.

Albert and his team went to work immediately though, and Gaea got an upgrade from having one limb and not being able to talk to a normal person with some mechanical limbs. From there, Gaea spent the next 9 years in the living with her father. Gaea was home schooled by her father and his aides while learning to use her mechanical parts. Albert also got someone to train Gaea when she was 11 so she could attend the school for meisters like her mother.

Miscellaneous:
Cybernetic parts:
Right eye, vocal cords, Left ear, right arm, and both of her legs.
Her arm is calibrated to lift 200 lbs, and her legs can hold a combine total of 350 lbs.
-That being said, it can withstand that wait. She attacks with as much force as an average meister.
-Can double her striking power with her mechanical parts. However it takes 1 of her post if she has the right tools, which most of the time she doesn't carry with her. So, she can't do this in the middle of the fight.
-Not embarrassed by her limbs. However, she gets annoyed when everyone ask she she hides them.
-Left ear is pretty much a normal ear in terms of what it does.

Terrified of cars.
-Will only get in a car if she has her plushie. A Pink cat named Fluffy

Fighting style is with an great axe or halberd.

Has no shame and will walk around naked sometimes.
-That being said, when she talks it sounds like her with an autotuned voice. She will not talk much and is embarrassed by this.

Will eat anything.

Will steal random articles of clothing from people she is friends with. One type in particular.

Loves dressing up in costumes. Cosplay stuff included.

Can't cook. Only microwaves food at home.

When at home, she usually sits around without her limbs. Usually in her underwear or booty shorts and T-shirt. Depends on what she feels like.

Loves Disney movies.

Is a fantastic musician when she plays the symbols. *Crash Crash!* Has 4 pairs of symbols.

Have You Read the Rules?
"Come with me, overwhelming power and madness await."

Last edited by Jt on October 31st 2016, 10:51 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experiment 1996-21 (Gaea) [Done]   Experiment 1996-21 (Gaea) [Done] I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 9:04 pm

At first the cyborg thing seemed a little odd, but actually this seems like a pretty great fun character! It makes sense for her to have trouble communicating sometimes, everything makes sense, and I just imagine the robot/ internet thing being hilarious! Wonder what happens when her internal web browser blue-screens?

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Experiment 1996-21 (Gaea) [Done]   Experiment 1996-21 (Gaea) [Done] I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 2:28 pm

Experiment 1996-21 (Gaea) [Done] SuBGn35

JT, I love her! There's some formatting that needs to be fixed (including image coding her reference), but otherwise, she is great!

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Experiment 1996-21 (Gaea) [Done]   Experiment 1996-21 (Gaea) [Done] I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2016, 10:00 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Experiment 1996-21 (Gaea) [Done]   Experiment 1996-21 (Gaea) [Done] I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2016, 10:55 am

Experiment 1996-21 (Gaea) [Done] SuBGn35

Jt,

Please run grammar and formatting checks through this character, if you please.

Additionally, this character officially bypasses Character & Character Creation Rule 15, as she was created before its implementation.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag (Dropped) to the CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Experiment 1996-21 (Gaea) [Done]   Experiment 1996-21 (Gaea) [Done] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Experiment 1996-21 (Gaea) [Done]
Page 1 of 1