Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The man who was never born

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The man who was never born Empty
PostSubject: The man who was never born   The man who was never born I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 4:42 am

WEAPON TEMPLATE
The man who was never born Icdm

Name: Chenso, Gyō-gan

Meister: N/a so far.

Weapon Form: In this form Gyō-gan turns into a chainsaw with speed settings from 1 to 10, very plain and simple.

Love Interest:

Appearance: look at the picture above, though he is constantly modifying the look of his hat, and changing outfits to fit it, though this is the most common. His body is of average build m he has shoulder length spikey hair, and red eyes. His wears a white button up shirt, and tuxedo pants, along with dress shoes, and had the red stuff above (Idk what it is), he also has a cane with a skull at the top and can use it in combat, even with standing blows from another weapon. Best for last, he has a top hat, that is red and black with gold rinds, along with a Joker of spades card in it.

Personality: Like everyone, though more extreme in this case, Gyō-gan has two sides, his normal side, and his mad side.

Normal: He is flirtatious, loving, caring, and all around gentleman. He seems to be hard on men, and nice around women. Also he is very serious when regarding his darkside, and people being rude. He also seems to like to have fun an play games, thus with his outfit and his persona he is nicknames "Hatter".

"Black Hatter": This is Gyō-gan's darkside. He is sadistic, and loves the felling of cutting people and the feeling of blood on him. This form is uncommon, but still has shown up multiple times, thus making him have no miester. This form had ti fight it;s way to control, thus he is capable of warning people about it, and is often seeing pulling down the side of his face when fighting it, though Black Hatter has been seen to do that even when he is in control.

History: Gyō-gan was not born but created. . He was created when a kishin egg soul and a chainsaw weapon's soul combined together, creating a new Weapon and being. Leaving the academy by crawling his way out of the grave and then fleeing the academy at night *since Death wasn't there*. He wandered until a miester found him starving out side of Death City. He discovered a madness deep with in him, that, though he doesn't know, was brought by the Kishin egg's half. Do to his madness side, he often informs any of this who wants to be his partner, thus he scares away most people who want to be his partner. He has grown up in the academy since, and lives alone not talking to many people, and plans to rid the world of madness and kishins.

Kishin egg's side: This is Kishin is Akuma, who was killed by an unnamed Miester years ago, but was confiscated. His ability was that eventually his conciseness would awaken in his soul and then he would fuse with another to be reborn, and try to take over again. This happened to be the Chainsaw weapon's soul that fused with it to make Gyō-gan. Though he himself has yet to surface, and/or talk to Gyo-gan, "Black Hatter: acts just like him.

Miscellaneous:
Madness of Murder: "Black Hatter" is the embodiment of the Madness of Murder, while in this state, Gyō-gan is capable of moving FAST, leaving a blur behind him when moving.

Speed settings: speed setting one is as fast as the fastest chainsaw in the world. Setting two is slightly higher, making it easier to cut things. Speed setting 3,4,5,and 6 are all slight increases in speed.  Speed setting 7 is capable of cutting through Titanium diboride, causing tiny wounds. Speed setting 8 is capable of cutting through  Zirconium carbide, though Gyō-gan says that it causes a feeling of pain, opening old wounds and making other wounds worse after 2 posts of activation. Speed setting 9 is capable of cutting through Boron carbide, though Gyō-gan says this causes physical wounds if his is at this speed a certain amount of time. (3 posts) Also if in speed setting 9 for 5 posts, he will loose conciseness, then 1 second later taken over by Black Hatter/Black Gyō-gan.

Soul Resonance: in Soul Resonance, Gyō-gan is extremely powerful, using speed setting 10 with no drawbacks, and giving the user a speed boost.

80 souls Gyo-gan: Gyo-gan can now control speed setting 9 completely.

80 souls Black Hatter: Black Hatter can now control the black blood completely.

100 souls Gyo-gan/Black Hatter: at Death Scythe level, Gyo-gan and purrified Black Hatter can soul resonate together, making himself capable of using both of their powers, using the madness of murder with no drawbacks, and is treated as link soul resonance, making his speed even more powerful.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I Love Soul Eater"

Last edited by Belac Uchiha Eternal God on March 24th 2014, 8:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man who was never born   The man who was never born I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 10:00 am

Ok, the personallity's good, but I've got a few issues with this.... First, and this is a minor thing, might want to fix/ change the image you're using for appearence. It's not showing up in the post and your appearence discription references it.

Anyways, now for the more importaint things. Mainly, the history. The site had it's own storyline going in the past (which may or may not have been discontinued due to the main characters going inactive). And the site's first storyarc was about *I think* a Kishin named Reaver trying to revive Asura. So, there's kind-of a problem there because I would think they would try to take the soul or something, I'm not sure, but I'd just avoid using Asura in the history all-together. Also, just having half of a person's soul that could take on Lord Death is kind-of OP....

And, finally, his chainsaw's speed settings seem pretty OP to start out with. You can saw through titanium whenever seemingly without negative effects in setting 8. So you need to either change how it works a little bit, add more negative effects to using higher speed settings, or tone the power back quite a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man who was never born   The man who was never born I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 6:10 pm

Finished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The man who was never born   The man who was never born I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 6:13 pm

He's still pretty strong, but at least there's some more limit to it now and the history's been fixed.... Ehh, why not, accepted! Pretty intrested in what people think of a (sort-of) half-Kishin walking around among them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The man who was never born   The man who was never born I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The man who was never born
Page 1 of 1