Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here Kitty, Kitty!~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Here Kitty, Kitty!~ Empty
PostSubject: Here Kitty, Kitty!~   Here Kitty, Kitty!~ I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 10:41 pm

A small black cat strolled the streets of death city. It had followed a guy by hopping into the back of his truck. Losing interest in the man it had scampered off in search of something to do. Weaving it's way between people it found it's way to an alley. It sat in the front of the alley, watching passerby's and occasionally letting out a small meow. She pounced on bugs and played with the litter that lay around, waiting for someone to pay attention to her.

(I'll refer to her as Kitty until someone gives her a name)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here Kitty, Kitty!~   Here Kitty, Kitty!~ I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 10:48 pm

Gaea was walking around the park, excited on her first full day of being at Death City. In her excitement, she had a large breakfast, with lots of bacon. For most of the day so far, she just wandered around, observing all of the scenery. At the park, she ended up sitting on a bench, and started petting a little kitty.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Here Kitty, Kitty!~   Here Kitty, Kitty!~ I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 10:58 pm

When Kitty saw a girl sit on a bench not far off she quickly crossed the street and began to rest on her lap. The girl proceeded to pet Kitty who, in responce, gently purred with delight. She yawned and stretched before resting peacefully on the bench. This was already a great day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here Kitty, Kitty!~   Here Kitty, Kitty!~ I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 11:01 pm

Gaea smiled, and scratched behind the cat's ears. She patted her lap with her other hand, wanting the cat to lay on it.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Here Kitty, Kitty!~   Here Kitty, Kitty!~ I_icon_minitimeJanuary 20th 2014, 11:10 pm

Hearing a a pattong sound, Kitty looked at the girl. She then proceeded to pounce onto the girl's lap in a goofy pile of fluff. Someone was actually paying atention to her? That was unsual. Kitty looked up at the girl and let out a small sound. "Nya?~" Almost as if it was questioning something in a joyful manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here Kitty, Kitty!~   Here Kitty, Kitty!~ I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 5:28 pm

Gaea held the cat closer to her, and continued to pet her. Her legs were cold and hard, and squeaked a little when she swung her legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here Kitty, Kitty!~   Here Kitty, Kitty!~ I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2014, 8:00 pm

OOC: Can I join in?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here Kitty, Kitty!~   Here Kitty, Kitty!~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here Kitty, Kitty!~
Page 1 of 1