Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Arak Kiran-Staff

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Arak Kiran-Staff Empty
PostSubject: Arak Kiran-Staff   Arak Kiran-Staff I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 1:22 pm

Name: Kiran, Arak Cecil

Arak Kiran-Staff Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUUkz0sAHs2Dwc8l2bVWxI-AJnwTOCZWdUUuvMM2XHqDI3W9QB

Meister: None as of now

Weapon Form: Arak appears as a stave, around seven or seven and a half feet, with a raven on the top. This stave is also adorned with multiple little carvings, which glow when he resonates with a meister.  This stave appears to be made of oak or a similar wood, with steel braces around the base and head, which help it maintain itself when bashing as an attack.

Appearance: Arak, maintains a scrawny, tall figure, measuring up at a little under 6’ 6”. His face is adorned with a thin bristly beard, and is starting to grow a moustache, below his iron-grey eyes. His nose sticks out a little bit, but not too much for what’s normal. He looks to be around a hundred ten pounds or so, with a bit of muscle mixed in with that skin and bone. His skin is a strange shade of permanent tan, and he has long  legs, medium arms, overall the body of a basketball player. His hair, a messy nest of grey and white, which hangs over his eyes. His figure isn’t helped by his serious lack of sleep, which is constantly interrupted by nightmares of all sorts.

Personality: Arak is very cold and calculating, not really liking to hang out among other people excluding a select few and his meister.  The way he talks is in a choppy, almost stuttered way. When his meister is in danger, he takes on a deathly attitude, viciously putting everything into any attack he can get in outside of weapon form. Overall, he’s a great person. Most days. Still at that he loves people that he can find good traits in, and will constantly compare them to himself in his head. People like him as a person, and even though he won't admit it. Or anything really. He likes them back, with all of his heart.

History: Arak was born as the center of attention, his parents first child, but he never did like it, but dealt with it with extreme annoyance. When he was eleven his mother died of an unknown disease, with that, his father was too distraught to bother living, and so he went ahead and killed himself rather quickly, plunging himself into a small pond near their house, and drowning himself. At that, Arak was left on his own. This was when he embraced his weapon side, where he retreated into his staff from for days non-end, He wandered around the city, robbing to live, before finally working up the nerve to climb the stairs up to the DWMA, where he enrolled himself, and has been looking for a meister ever since.

Miscellaneous: Arak is clearly shy and is therefore avoided by everything, he’d appreciate a meister that is able to help him acquaint with humanity.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater." Seriously. I do.
Back to top Go down

Arak Kiran-Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arak Kiran-Staff   Arak Kiran-Staff I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2014, 1:49 pm

Ok, his weapon form doesn't really seem that useful, to me... IDK, but I think they'd need to rely on resonance to make that work. Also, the personallity seems a bit bland at first glance, although I could be wrong. But the history is the most intresting part. I'm not sure if anyone's done something like that before on this site! People have had Kishin kill their parents or characters get angry and discover their weapon forms, but nothing like that. And I think it'll be intresting to see how that ends up shaping the character as people talk to him to learn about his past.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Arak Kiran-Staff
Page 1 of 1