Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet and Greet

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 12:49 pm

Hey, I'm just wanting to kinda put myself out here since I'm fairly new to you guys and do a bit of a Q&A about who I am/things you guys would like to see/ect. I'm pretty familiar with the way this forum builder site works, so if there are features you'd like to see/questions you have for me, I'm all ears!

So, what do you guys want to know?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 1:50 pm

Do you have a brother?
Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 2:15 pm

Yes. Yes I do.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 2:16 pm

Really? Never would have thought.

Last edited by Beyril Stone on June 6th 2013, 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because your spelling sucks.)
Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 2:17 pm

I can edit you, you know.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 2:18 pm

Did it on purpose
Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 2:33 pm

Ok, a VERY important question...Do you like budder?
Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 2:39 pm

If you mean, butter, then yes. I live in the south; we put butter on everything.
Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 2:42 pm

Ooh, minecraft reference. I play the 360 version, so we don't have that yet.
Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 2:44 pm

It's actually a skydoesminecraft reference, and 360 does have it...you would understand if you watched his vids. On to the second...well, it isn't exactly a question but...just go with it: "Nothing is true;everything is permitted."
Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 2:44 pm

Wow... BUDDER FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 2:46 pm

And there we go. Now, anyone get the qu- if you google it...
Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 2:47 pm

Beyril, do you like squids? Phoenix say nothing...
Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 3:27 pm

Phoenix: Assasin's Creed, or the philosophical statement?

Ice: Only when they are coupled with whales.
Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 3:32 pm

AC...Love that game...now, a slightly easier one. "Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?" Who said it and in what game?
Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 3:34 pm

Far Cry 3, I believe. Haven't gotten to play yet, but I work at a video game store, so I get references. I don't know the guy's name. Just that it's the guy from the box art with the Mohawk.
Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 3:38 pm

I'm poor and can't afford new games. Living on your own and going to school full time does that to you.
Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 3:41 pm

Huh...well...You passed the test of awesome. Congrats
Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 3:42 pm

I do what I can. And here I was hoping someone would ask when the narwhal bacons.
Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 4:25 pm

Damn squids...
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:22 pm

....I have a perfectly legitimate question. How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:29 pm

I know the answer to that...
Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 5:39 pm

The answer is...Yes
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 6:00 pm

Counter question. How much wood could a wood chuck chuck, if the wood chuck was chuck norris. Please no one hit me for making a chuck norris joke.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2013, 6:02 pm

I won't hit you....I will delete the post though....
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Meet and Greet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet   Meet and Greet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next