Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Black Guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Black Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Black Guild    Black Guild  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 5:28 pm

Name: Black Guild
Leader: Alisha Thorn
Purpose: Alisha wants an army so she can be queen of Death city

Location: in a large maroon colored fortress in a forest always covered by a thick fog it's guarded by gargoyles that will instantly attack outsiders

Desciption: Alisha and her current members are trying get an army big enough to over power the academy and death, anyone who doesn't come willingly is given a special necklace that tightens up by command of the person who gave away and Alisha it can't be cut off or taken off unless it's magic stone it broken which is very difficult (but the person wouldnt know its magic until its to late)

Other info: the necklaces are usually only given to meisters and weapons to keep them in check/ Alisha will be quick to recruit ambitious, good looking men
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Black Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Guild    Black Guild  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 3rd 2014, 5:40 pm

Done!
Back to top Go down

Black Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Guild    Black Guild  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 11:54 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black Guild  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Guild    Black Guild  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Guild
Page 1 of 1