Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

alisha thorn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

alisha thorn  Empty
PostSubject: alisha thorn    alisha thorn  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 6:00 pm

Name: Alisha thorn:30
Role: seducing witch
Love interest: N/A
Animal form: a pale savannah cat that has maroon colored heart shaped speckles
Appearance: she is a beautiful tall light skinned woman with mesmerizing maroon colored eyes, he has light brown hair, she always wears dresses that  all different shades of red
Height: 6ft 7inch
Personality: she is very sly and manipulative and will do absolutely anything to get what she wants, she uses men as tools to get what she want and doesn't even care about the men but  quickly get them to   she wants with her good looks and seducing voice, she mostly seduces men to get what she wants but if she sees a very attractive man that seems as if her has potential she sweet talks him into joining her evil army, she doesn't flirt just for fun but for business.
Likes: making her enemies suffer, seducing men, intelligent people, ambitious people, being respected, being treated like a queen
Dislikes: idiots, being disrespected, not getting her way, other woman
History: she was always ambitious and would do anything to get what she want, she is convinced that if she takes down the  academy she will rule death city and was working on building an army ever since she was 15 years old because she was kicked the academy for being a witch, she also doesn't feel real feelings towards men because the love of her life dumped her when he figured she was a witch
Did I read the rules : I LOVE SOUL EATER

Last edited by vixen witch on February 7th 2014, 10:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

alisha thorn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: alisha thorn    alisha thorn  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 9:00 pm

She needs an animal form. The history needs to just be a little bit longer.... And, while the personallity is acceptable, it could use a bit more work, maybe info about how much of her is real and how much is just to attract people? But the concept is definatly intresting.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

alisha thorn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: alisha thorn    alisha thorn  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 4th 2014, 10:51 pm

Ok but ill have to fix it when im on an actual computer (im on my moms phone and.its hard to edit stuff) it will be some time on Friday (maybe/ most likely)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

alisha thorn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: alisha thorn    alisha thorn  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 10:00 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down

alisha thorn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: alisha thorn    alisha thorn  I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2014, 11:52 pm

Ok! Really want there to be some expansion on this someday just because, as I said before, I just think the concept's intresting and her history about the DWMA kicking her out and stuff just makes it even better. Not to mention it gives players some good stuff to work off of if they want to, since she would probably still have some record there or something for people to look up. Just in my oppinion, the bio could be a lot better if you took a bit more time to go into depth about some of this stuff. But it's good, as it is, anyway.

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

alisha thorn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: alisha thorn    alisha thorn  I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 4:12 pm

alisha thorn  SuBGn35

This app needs huge expansions to every single section (Except for her personality). Also, please fix the coding in this one

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

alisha thorn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: alisha thorn    alisha thorn  I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2016, 4:29 pm

Dropped
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

alisha thorn  Empty
PostSubject: Re: alisha thorn    alisha thorn  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alisha thorn
Page 1 of 1