Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fiona wants to join?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Fiona wants to join? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 8th 2014, 10:41 pm

Ooc: yep XD

Fiona giggled "if your looking stein's room you should come in !"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 12:30 am

Walks in and sits down. "Thanks, weapon or Meister?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 4:52 am

<((OOC: I was wondering if I might add Blanc?))>
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 5:55 am

Ooc: sure! But if im gone please don't keep posting to each other
Fiona giggled "im a meister, my weapons inside, come on introduce you two!" She grabbed james' hand and led him to where she and her weapon where sitting "james this is my weapon Damien!" She giggled, damien was tall, had jet hair and eerie ghost blue eyes which he to glare at james "im also her BOYFRIEND" he said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 6:23 am

Ooc: got church wont be back an hour or more, :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 11:48 am

-James pulls his hand away- Don't grab me...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 3:19 pm

Fiona flinched at james' response "s-sorry...." she said in a small voice, damien glared at james
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 9:19 pm

-James goes to the seat in the back- "You wouldn't know of any assassins looking for meisters would you?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2014, 9:40 pm

Fiona raised an eyebrow "no, why?" , damien eyeing james suspiciously while he sketched in a little black book
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 4:47 pm

Closes his book and pulls his mask down revealing his red eye "No reason..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 4:55 pm

Fiona shuddered when she saw his eye and slowly turned away, damien on the other hand narrowed his eyes and stared at it, what's he up to? He thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 11:04 pm

-he looks at Damien and sees that he will try to take his book when he leaves so he writes a note on the inside with a regular pen- "Well I'm going to the bathroom"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2014, 11:13 pm

Damien whispered something to fiona "Dont be sil-" before she could finished her sentence damien clapped his hand over her mouth "ssshhh!" He hissed, fiona frowned as damien grabbed james' book and read it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 10:44 am

-There was a note in the book that said- "Nice try, you cannot pull anything on me without me knowing..." -The book was blank from there on out, James used a pen given to all assassins, that only assassins could see-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 6:02 pm

Damien looked shocked at first but then smirked "impressive...." he mumbled, he's crafty, he thought, I have to watch him closly, Damien sat back in his seat and wrote notes in his sketchbook
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 10:49 pm

-James walks back in and sits down and without looking- "So Damien did you like my note...?" -he laughs-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 10:59 pm

Damien smirked dangerously at James, his ghost blue eyes burning with determination "oh I read it.....but I really didn't enjoy it i'd rather say I disliked it with an impressed passion" he chuckled
Fiona looked confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 12:11 am

James Laughs "You will never get me, I know every move before you make it..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 12:15 am

Fiona shuddered and turned away from the eye again, why does he have to take it out?! she thought
Damien bravely looked into the eye with defiance "im keeping my eyes on you, im going to keep my eyes on you like a hawk" a dangerous smile spread on Damien's face "or a FALCON"  he muttered under his breath as he sketched into his book again, Fiona leaned over ad whispered to Damien "he creeps me out"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 12:54 am

- The bell rang and it's 8 at night so James decides to meditate, as he walks out he glares into Damien's direction and laughs, he starts to walk towards the forest-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 1:12 am

Damien narrowed his eyes abd goes into an alleyway so no one could see him turn into his falcon form and fly over the forest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 1:29 am

James laughs "That's it follow me..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 1:33 am

Damien could see james mouth move but couldnt hear what he said and kept following him

Fiona wanted to figure out what was going on so when damien and james went into the woods she turned into her cat form and snuck in without Damien or james knowing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 2:07 am

James gets to his spot and sits on the ground and begins to meditate, the shadows around him begin to move, the crawl up his arms an face and act as tattoos, his wolf insignia burns through his shirt and his eye glows firery red. The shadows spin around him mixed in with his soul. Black electricity is being mixed into the shadow a around him-
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 12th 2014, 8:38 am

Damien stopped in the air a moment, whats going on?!, he thought

Fiona snuck quietly to a spot she couldn't be seen, when she saw whsts james started doing she shuddered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiona wants to join?   Fiona wants to join? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiona wants to join?
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next