Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Ema's Log~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

~Ema's Log~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Ema's Log~   ~Ema's Log~ I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 9:08 am

Kotort Arakaki

"Whatcha dooin, mister?"

Character relationships:

Nick Blues - Kotori likes to hang out with Nick. She sees him as a kind of playmate. She's also kinda curious about him.

Messea - Kotori sees Messea as an older sister type, who she can ask for help. She's always happy to see her.

Alex Ironsmith - Kotori doesn't know much about Alex other than he pulled her out of the cold once. Despite that she may go back sometime to pay him a visit.

Spells:

Theme:
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

~Ema's Log~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ema's Log~   ~Ema's Log~ I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 9:14 am

Shizuka Adatchi

"....................."

Character relationships:

Shizuka currently has no standing friends or family.

Theme:

Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

~Ema's Log~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ema's Log~   ~Ema's Log~ I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 9:19 am

Yamimura Tanaka

"Got a problem?"

Character relationships:

Ryth - Yamimura met Ryth in Europe while traveling. The two killed a few people together. He is considered a friend by Yami.

Amelia - Yamimura's main meister. He tries to stay on her good side by doing what she wants when she wants it done. *generic whip sound*

Theme:

Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

~Ema's Log~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ema's Log~   ~Ema's Log~ I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 9:29 am

Ophidia Roman

"Nice to meet you, wanna go somewhere private?"

Character relationships:

Fissia - Ophidia's long time friend. She's trying to hang out with her more often and finds her cute.

Abyssal Fate - Ophidia calls him Fate. She doesn't know much about him but finds him interesting.

Strix - Ophidia considers him her boss because he leads the order of the master shrimp, but even he won't be safe from her flirting.

Theme:

Last edited by Rebellious Angel on February 15th 2014, 6:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

~Ema's Log~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ema's Log~   ~Ema's Log~ I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 9:35 am

CHARACTER NAME

"I didn't mean to kill him..."

Character relationships:

Veva - The mysterious girl who Sayomi seems to have taken a liking to.

Alex Ironsmith - Alex is just some guy she met in the woods. If she runs onto him again she might aproach him despite her dislike of people.

Theme:

Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

~Ema's Log~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ema's Log~   ~Ema's Log~ I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 9:37 am

Jasmine Amaya

"A song...? I'm not that good..."

Character relationships:

Alex Ironsmith - Alex interests Jasmine. He's a nice guy with some fancy secrets that she wants to know.

Theme:

Last edited by Rebellious Angel on February 11th 2014, 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

~Ema's Log~ Empty
PostSubject: Yuri Niwa   ~Ema's Log~ I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 10:46 am

Kuro Ōgama

"Got any potato chips?"

Character relationships:

Takumi - To Kuro, Takumi is a business partener that he's going to try to protect. Without Takumi, it's back to square one.

Onyx - Kuro only knows Onyx's cat form and currently believes her to be a normal cat. He passes her off as bearing little threat to him and a next potential host.

Jun - After almost being squished, Kuro decided it was tome to get out of the lizard. Jun just happened to be nearby. Point is, Kuro is currently living inside Jun. As of now he's playing nice, keeping the insults to a minimum.

Resonance Abilities:

Coming soon!

Black Blood Abilities:

Hardening: Kuro can freely harden any black blood in his control at any time. This can be used to seal wounds, prevent cuts, and soften impacts.

Bloody Needles: Kuro can create spikes from the black blood in his control at any point in time. This is a useful battle technique when the meister and himself comunicate properly.

Theme:

Last edited by Rebellious Angel on March 17th 2014, 8:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

~Ema's Log~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ema's Log~   ~Ema's Log~ I_icon_minitimeFebruary 11th 2014, 10:52 am

Yata Misaki

"Go away... You bother me..."

Character relationships:

Misti: Yata considers her a nuisance, despite that as far as he can tell she's his stalker. Something always keeps him from trying to bash her head in though.

Soul Abilities:

Theme: Play For Real (Remix)

Last edited by Rebellious Angel on February 11th 2014, 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

~Ema's Log~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Ema's Log~   ~Ema's Log~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Ema's Log~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Characters :: Character Logs-
Jump to: