Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elizabeth Bathory

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Elizabeth Bathory - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:03 am

The guards from earlier who had previously been guarding that door were starting to round the corner, muttering about finding the fake guards who had made them leave their post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:10 am

Dustan and Kazuko hurry out and pretend like their guarding the door, unrecognizable because of the helmets. Dustan waits for them to get closer before saying anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:18 am

The guards approached, "Have you two seen two false guards around here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:20 am

Dustan says in a different voice then before, "No, we haven't. You three are the guards that were stationed here, correct?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:36 am

The one standing in the front nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:39 am

"Well, we'll let you return to your post. We'll take care of the fake guards, alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:43 am

The guard nodded, "Of course, sir."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:50 am

Dustan nods back and motions for Kazuko to follow him. They get back to the front of the castle and wait for the crowd to make way for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:51 am

The villagers moved aside, letting the "guards" through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:52 am

Dustan and Kazuko proceeded forward. They went to a secluded area, ditched the clothes for heavy coats with hoods in Dustan's bag, and they went to the front gate of the city to get back out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 11:55 am

The guard at the gate looked confused, "Leaving already? I thought you were seeking shelter for the night."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:07 pm

"We were, but it seems that my friend here needs to get back home. He told me he didn't tell his family and now I have to drag him back home. Thank you for letting us in though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:10 pm

The guard nodded, "Of course sir. Be careful out there. The snow's a beast of it's own."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:20 pm

"That it is." Him and Kazuko walk out, and start to climb back they way they came. A few hours go by and they make it back at the airport where had flown in.

OOC: Move over to the other thread?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2013, 12:25 pm

OOC: Correct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elizabeth Bathory   Elizabeth Bathory - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Bathory
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4