Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tristan's backstory

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Tristan's backstory Empty
PostSubject: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 12:02 pm

Ooc: this is the second installment of backstory threads. This one will be a bit difficult to include active characters considering this takes place in Estonia. If you can, go right ahead.

Tristan's father- open (a psychopathic and abusive father who is extremely intelligent and manipulative. Murdered Tristan's mother when she tried to leave him. Forces tristan to work endlessly like a slave in his funeral parlor.)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 4:01 pm

(OOC: well..I'd like to join this but I don't wanna be Tristan's father. I'd like to use one of my characters..I was thinking about using Shadow and write his backstory in Tristan's back story. If you wanna know, Shadow doesn't remember his past but he knows that he has died and he has been resurrected. So..Can I join this thread using Shadow from the time before he died?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 4:24 pm

(Sure. Tristan does pretty much travel across the world at one pout so that could also be a good point to come in)
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 4:48 pm

(OOC: Okay! :D )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 7:04 pm

( ooc: Where is Estonia? I have a character I want to use but I don't know where that is. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 7:19 pm

(it's near russia)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 7:47 pm

( Is it recent? )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 8:15 pm

(about a year)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 8:19 pm

okay then. Simon will join because he is on vacation at the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:03 pm

ooc: I'll just play tristan's father.

Tristan got punched in the face by his father as he began to tear up.

"She's dead, get over it and get back to work you little fuck."

tristan ran into the room filled with open caskets, he needed to make sure all the bodies were still dead. It was a dreadful experience for him. Instead he packed his secret bag that he would take with him when he left this horrid place. He then began to check the bodies, the first was a child, a girl, no older than he was. He always liked to think of how they died, as creepy as that may sound it was really all he could do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 11:13 pm

Simon nocked on the door, a confused and worried expression plastered on his face. He was only nine but after hearing Tristan got hit he expected that an old person working in the funeral parlor had fallen so he pressed his ear against the wall to see if anyone needed help, but quickly found out a child was being beaten. He wasn't scared of what was on the other side despite his small size he could handle himself quite well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 12:38 am

The man opened the door. "It's midnight, what could you possibly want?" he yelled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:23 am

" Yes it sounded like someone was hurt and you look alright so I just wanted to peek in and make Shure everything was good. " He caught a glimpse of Tristan in the back.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 10:03 am

Shadow..Shadow was standing in a shadow, watching them. He had his blue outfit, bells on his left wrist and two swords on his back. His blue eyes showed that he was tired..But that wouldn't stop him from helping people. His true name was a mystery but he calls himself 'The guardian" or just 'Shadow'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 11:49 am

"Everything's fine." He began to close the door.

tristan spotted the man through the door. Tristan looked extremely scared
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 1:13 pm

Shadow stepped out of the shadow and blocked the door using his feet. "I don't think so" He said with a calm but cold tone. The shadow covered his face so they couldn't see his face. His ninja outfit made him look dangerous. But Shadow was only 24.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 3:32 pm

Tristan used this distraction to climb out of the window. He had changed into cleaner clothes, a white button down shirt and black suspenders with black dress pants and brown leather shoes. He took his bag and began walking off.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 3:46 pm

Shadow was looking at Tristan's father's eyes. "Listen..If you ever beat your son again, then I'll find you and.." He paused "Heh..And you will feel your son's pain." Shadow said using his cold tone. His eyes showed that he wasn't kidding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 5:10 pm

"I don't need strangers telling me how to parent" he finally slammed the door

tristan ran to the other side of the house to the others. He looke scared out of his mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 6:49 pm

The nine year old boy put his foot in the door before it could close. " No, actually it is not. " He pointed to Tristan his heart glowed green and it just shown through his shirt. " You, what happened? "
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 7:16 pm

Shadow noticed that Tristan has escaped. "Heh..Good work kid." He said as he gave him a thumb up. "By the way nice to meet you boys"He said to Simon and Tristan "Uhm..Let's get out of here before your father notice that you're gone."He added when he looked at Tristan's eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 7:22 pm

Tristan couldn't speak English sadly, he didn't know what he was to do so he just kept walking
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 7:30 pm

"F..It's time to use my perfect Estonian!" Shadow said as he followed Tristan. " Mis su nimi on?" He asked slowly, to make sure that he said everything correctly..Sadly..He knew ONLY a few words in Estonian
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 8:06 pm

ooc: you made so many posts! Either that or the site crapped out because I made mine four posts earlier. Oh well, lets just say he was about to do that when Shadow came out.
" Tere, tore teiega kohtuda. Minu nimi on Simon tohin teile yours? " Said simon with an accent to match. He wasn't fluent in Estonian, but sometimes without even doing anything he can understand and be understanded by others. That's why his chest glowed, to him he had spoken to English but to others he spoke in whatever language they were fluent in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory I_icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2014, 9:04 pm

"Minu nimi on Tristan, mu perekonnanimi ei ole oluline. Kui see ei ole probleeme, mis võivad teile õpetada mulle inglise keelt?" Tristan said in a choked and quiet voice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tristan's backstory   Tristan's backstory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tristan's backstory
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next