Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious new students (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:11 pm

Caleb quickly hid the note "oh nothing important" he chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:17 pm

She looked curiously at him but shrugged
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:19 pm

"Hey luna would you mind coming over to my house after school?" Caleb chuckled with a charming smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:24 pm

Um sure why not"she said looking at him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:26 pm

Caleb smiled sweetly at luna "I'll be looking forward to I Your visit" he said charmingly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:32 pm

But were do you live I have no idea how to get there "luna said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:36 pm

"Don't worry I'll lead you there after school, there's a specific path you need to take" Caleb chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:38 pm

Luna smiled and nodded"okay
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:41 pm

(Y'all wanna time skip???)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:45 pm

Yep )
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:51 pm

(After school)

Caleb signaled Luna to follow him through death city
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:52 pm

Luna smiled and grabed her bag and fallowed him unsuspecting
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:57 pm

Caleb led Luna to a dark, ominous, and foggy woods inside the woods there were roars, shrieks and screeching
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:59 pm

Ummm caleb I think you took a wrong turn lets go back "she said looking a bit frightened but not to worried she could always fly out of this creepy forest
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 3:02 pm

Caleb grabbed her hand and led her down a path going through the woods "this is where need to go" he chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 3:05 pm

Caleb this place is freaking ne out its got a sinister feeling to it, this isent were you live right"she asked him as he grabed her hand and lead her down a path
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 3:09 pm

"Don't worry we're almost there" Caleb chuckled, soon they came up to a maroon colored fortress "we're home :3" caleb chuckled

Ooc: luna never saw the fortress but she knows who Alisha is so when she sees her in the fortress she'll know she's evil.:3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 3:12 pm

Luna looked around "wow I wonder how it got this color" she said more to herself then the caleb"so you live here you must be very wealthy
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 3:18 pm

"Yeah you could say that" Caleb chuckled as he opend the door for her "ladies first!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 3:19 pm

Simon sneaked around behind them, being psychic he had treid his best to read calebs mind and find out what was on that note. regardless since he had nothing better to do he decided to spend his time being a stalker and following them from the shadows. He wasn't necessarily great, but he wasn't stupid and crept into the creepy forest growing more suspicious with every step.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 3:21 pm

Luna walked in with a smile "thank you "she started to look around
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 3:30 pm

Caleb invited her into a dining room "after we have a little snack we could practice some moves, theres an obstacle course here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 3:34 pm

Reall thats so cool that woukd be amazing perfect practice"she said nodding
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 3:35 pm

Oh boring! thought Simon as he snuck into the house.
ooc: Did he succeed in reading celebs mind to find out what the note said?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 3:36 pm

Caleb took out a snack tray and some tea "hold on a moment ill be back" Caleb said as he left the room, after a while Crow walked in and glared at Luna hungrily

OOC: wait wat the heck is simon doing??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious new students (DEAD)
Page 5 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Next