Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious new students (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:37 pm

Alisha chuckled "I don't know, why are you here? YOU trespassed in MY fortress and I demand to know why!"

Caleb held on tight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:38 pm

" I'll tell you, but air please... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:42 pm

Luna went at a very high speed and they zoomed over part of death city befor she slowed to land befor the dwma
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:43 pm

Alisha narrowed her eyes then made the collar loosen up "now little boy give me a reason why I shouldn't let crow torture you to death?"

Caleb stumbled off her back "w-wow your really fasy!" He said trying to fix his balance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:46 pm

Luna shifted back to her humanoid form with a smile "thanks took lots of practice, you wouldn't believe how hard it ir to learn to fly
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:48 pm

Caleb chuckled "well your obviously a professional now"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:51 pm

Luna smiled "thanks , I had to improve because I lost a friend to an evil witch because I couldnt fly fast enough (shes talking about hwen lance took isabella that one time when the were all fighting in that ally )
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:53 pm

Ooc: oh :3
Caleb patted her on the back "come on lets get to class"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:55 pm

Gabriel mystic walked up to the front door of the fortress and knocked, having heard Simons message for help.
" So here's what happened. Caleb was getting to know my friend, she's a young woman about this tall. Anyways they met up, he flirted, and he became her weapon. He asked her to come to this place to train and she asked if I could come. He said whatever but I told them I would be late because one of my teachers gave me detention for sleeping in class. After that I jogged over here and knocked. There wasn't an answer so I climbed up a wall and let myself in. I wandered around but I saw someone who looked scary, his names crow I think. I didn't want to talk to him so I tucked myself in the cupboard. Then he opened the door said he was going to eat me and I panicked and everything else happened. " Not all of that was true, but enough of it was to pass off as a legitimate tale.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:57 pm

Luna nodded and started walking to class with him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 4:02 pm

Ooc: gabriel cant just walk up to the fortress because theres a secret path! Plus its guarded by gargoyles

Alisha chuckled "well that still sounds like trespassing"

Caleb walked her to Jason's class "ah hello you two you were almost late"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 4:08 pm

ooc: Alright let me do that again.
Gabriel had been searching for Simon, they were good friends and he wasn't answering any of his calls. He was following the footsteps of the young boy to his location.
" Perhaps a punishment or a fee would be in order. " Simon said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 4:08 pm

Luna smiled at jason "sorry this guy was determined to make us late "she said then went and took her seat
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 4:13 pm

"No I didn't!" Cakeb scoffed with a charming smile

Alisha chuckled darkly "yes in deed...." alisha put her hands up and summoned a red mist and muttered some spell under her breath the mist surrounded simon

Ooc: this spell makes all boys and men fall for alisha and make them listen to her every command
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 4:18 pm

Luja smilled and rolled her eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 4:20 pm

" I don't like this! " Just before it reached him Simon put his fingers to his head and summoned a psychic shield of light to protect him. As the mist grew closer the shield made it vanish.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 4:25 pm

Jason continued his lesson, caleb secretly passed luna a note

Alisha growled in frustration and walked away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 4:28 pm

Luna was taking notes when a note landed on her desk she smiled and opened the note and read it

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 4:28 pm

Gabriel kept walking along the path, about a third of the way there.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 4:30 pm

Three stone gargoyles dived at Gabriel

The note said:
Dear luna, would you like to come over again? My leader would like to meet you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 4:32 pm

Leader?? What did he mean by leader .... she scrolled down on the note a yes and leader with a question mark then passed the note back
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 4:33 pm

Caleb leaned over and whispered "I'll explain later"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 4:35 pm

Luna nodded and continued with class
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 4:38 pm

Gabriel created a wall in front of him with alchemy of solid brick. Then he tossed a veil of nitrolgliseren over it and ducked in cover as it exploded.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 4:39 pm

Caleb chuckled and watched the lesson

More gargoyles followed after that and tiny roses that had razor sharp teeth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious new students (DEAD)
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next