Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious new students (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage

Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 5:39 pm

Luna smiled and walked in "thank you your such a gentleman
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 5:43 pm

Caleb smiled at her charmingly "so you wanna train first or get the surprise and meet my leader?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 5:45 pm

Lets get the suprise and meet your leader , its been killing me all day to know what it is and why you call this person your leader"luna said fallowing him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 5:54 pm

Caleb chuckled and handed luna a little jewelry box
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 5:56 pm

Ohhhhh "she smiled and opened it with a smile and she gasped "oh wow its so pritty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 5:57 pm

Gabriel flew as the fastest bird in the world in a long circle while Thomas pulled out a sniper rifle. One shot sent a gargoyle down, the second shot another. He aimed well and took out a third before Gabriel came back. " This doesn't bode well. " They kept up their approach and were almost there.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 5:59 pm

All of a sudden a knife shot up into Gabriel's wing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:01 pm

ooc: He turned back when he came with Thomas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:02 pm

firefly wrote:
Ohhhhh "she smiled and opened it with a smile and she gasped "oh wow its so pritty
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:05 pm

Ooc: ok retry :3
A bunch of knives flew at the pair

Its was a necklace with a light purple jem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:11 pm

For Thomas time slew down to a halt, he grabbed a knife out of the air and used it to deflect all the knifes coming towards them. * Wheeze. " We're here! " The had finally made it to the fort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:11 pm

Oh wow its amazing "she said taking it out of the box and puting it on and looking at herself in a little hall mirror as she looked at herself she felt somthin it looked kinda familure but she couldn't place her finger on were shes seen one
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:14 pm

Ooc: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA >XD shes trapped!!!!
Caleb chuckled "you look gorgeous!"

Lance ran into the fort to get reinforcements
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:17 pm

Gabriel used alchemy to turn the door into wicker then Thomas took out a knife and cut his way in. " Simon where are you!? "
Simon heard a ruckus upstairs. " HELP, I'M STUCK DOWN HERE! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:17 pm

Ooc :loln9oooooooooooooooooooooo

Luna smiled "aww thanks , now lets go meet your leader "she said with an unsuspecting smile
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:19 pm

Caleb chuckled and was about to saw something when he heard yelling "intruders! Luna could you help fend them off?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:22 pm

Um sure I could put up a repelent sheild or we could try out are skills in are first battle "
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:26 pm

Caleb turned into his weapon form "lets go get em!" His voice echoed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:26 pm

" Simon!? " He pressed his ear to the floor. " He's downstairs. " They started looking for a set of stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:28 pm

Luna smiled and grabed him and ran to the front door. When she got there she saw to figures but didnt see there faces well so she just attacked the one pressing his ear to the floor
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:30 pm

Crow and lance blocked the two invaders path "psycho cutter!" Lance said  and summoned a storm of knives
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:32 pm

Gabriel rolled away. The floor was to thick to use alchemy to make it disappear. He etched a circle on the floor and goaded her to come at him. Thomas aimed a desert eagle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:34 pm

Luna smiled and lunged at him slashing her scythe at his torso
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:36 pm

Crow grabbed lance so they both dodged in time
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 6:42 pm

That's it! Gabriel raised his arms and bricks formed out of the stone floor to trap his target. They all slid perfectly into place all around luna and Caleb stopped just an inch away from Gabriel. He stuck out his toung and ran to the stairs decending them quickly with Thomas staying behind to fight. He took out his deagles. " Stay away! "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious new students (DEAD)   Mysterious new students  (DEAD) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious new students (DEAD)
Page 14 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 22  Next