Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fate shines.... but too late.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Fate shines.... but too late. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 1:33 am

Chaos looked at the people around him then at his what was basically army of crows behind him. "you all they one step closer, AND I'LL KILL YOU!" He yelled, sounding as if he wanted them to do it so he could kill them. The villagers began to slowly back away now realizing what they were messing with. He looked at Tharja.  "Perhaps we should head somewhere else in Europe."  He suggested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 1:40 am

Tharja nodded, grabbing his hand and running forward with great speed. Her fingers squeezed his hand lightly as she directed him towards a little cafe around the outside area of the town. There, was a little Italian cafe, which actually sold pastries and little cups of coffee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 2:04 am

As Chaos was dragged along the way, he looked up at her slightly embarrassed.  "You know I can teleport right?"  Luck for them the owners did not see what they did early or hear the rumors that were spread.  They were greeted by a teenage boy, a cross scar on his cheek, messy black hair and an outfit to fit the restaurant.  Upon seeing Tharja, his dropped to the floor, causing Chaos to stifle a laugh, while the teenage boy stared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 12:53 pm

In response to his question, the female just looked at him with a cute little smile and said, "Ah, well, why use magic when it isn't necessary?" For once she actually seemed to be happy, but this look sort of flooded from her face once she noticed the teenage boy staring up at her. In her blunt opinion, he was nothing more than an average 7, maybe an 8, so there was no real response for her to give. "You're our waiter, I suppose."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 3:20 pm

"um...er-yah! um.. so welcome to Johnny's Italian cafe. My name-i-is Donney-er Donald! Would you like me to show you to your table?" he asked nervously. Chaos began keel over trying to keep in a laugh, THIS WAS HILARIOUS! A teenage boy was freaking out over he outfit, and from what he could tell the guy had near child innocence. This was UNBEARABLY FUNNY!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 3:47 am

With a roll of her two eyes, Tharja nodded her head, smiling wickedly at the waiter. "Sure, lead us to our table..." The witch leaned in and whispered into his ear, "Donnell." This was purely trying to scare him, because she could tell it amuses Chaos a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 4:32 am

This caused Donney to jump in fear from it, which caused Chaos to burst out laughing. "NIYA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! THAT WAS HILARIOUS!" He said. Donney quickly sat them down, and offered them some coffe *er I think that was the drink*. Chaos took a small cup of it, and began playing with his hair which was now black.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:59 pm

Tharja smiles, looking over at Chaos with a bright eyes. "So, how was that scene?" A smile giggle left her lips as she asked it, making a larger smile appear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:07 pm

"It was hilarious! NIYA HA HA!" He screamed happily. "Nice job!" As Donnald returned he asked if they wanted anything to eat at all. "Satandagi please." He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 1:16 am

Shakes her head slowly, looking at the waiter with her demon eyes, "Just water please." Her voice was stone cold, but that wasn't a big deal for her anyways. "So..." Tharja began to say after the waiter left, "How was your day so far? Interesting? Cruel? Amazing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 1:23 am

"Until you got here boring." He said. "then this all happened and things got really interesting. IT WAS FUN!! I THINK WE SHOULD HANG OUT MORE!!" He said laughing. Donnald gave them thier food and drinks, before moving away. "SWEET!" He said as he ate his satanadagi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 7:29 pm

Tharja just watched with a small smile, taking a few sips of her water. It wasn't like she was one of those girls who don't dare eat a single crumb because it'll make them fat, but it was just that she didn't want her attention to stay away from the one whose most important; Chaos. Only he could make her heart beat go 1000 times faster in a single second, and she loved that. She loved that to the point where even eating with him was such a difficult task since she would only want to think of him, not food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 7:45 pm

Chaos stopped eating his food, noticing Tharja wasn't eating. "hey you okay?" He asked as he waved his hand infront of her face. Chaos tilted his head to the side, as his hair changed to blue, switching colors again. "Tharjaaaaaa?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 5:16 pm

Tharja shook her head, smiling politely. "No, I'm fine, thank you very much." After taking another sip of water, she looked into Chaos eyes, using her right index finger to curl her hair in a seductive way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 5:24 pm

"Cool, for a second there I thought that witch zombie had hexed you." He said. "I was about to go find his corpse, bring him back, then shank him. Niya ha ha ha." He said with a laugh. He took another bite of his satandagi which he seemed to me enjoying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 9:03 pm

Tharja simply chuckled to his joke, watching with such concentration as he ate his meal, laughing while doing so. To her, it was extremely interesting to watch such things, so every moment of it was savored as if she was eating ice cream. "Ha...ha...Yea, I'm fine. Actually, I'm better than I am most of the time nowadays."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 10:21 pm

"Cool. What's so different?" He asked. "Is it that you got to kill zombies today? or you scared the crap out of a kid?" His face lit up when he said the next one. "or was it the blood. mmmmm, blood." He said as he licked some of his blood form earlier off his fingers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 8:53 pm

His reaction was pretty adorable, in Tharja's opinion, and even a bit funny to the point of causing her to giggle softly to herself. "No, it's not because of those mere events, but because I was gifted with the opportunity to speak with you again." At this point, a small blush even appeared on her usually pale cheek, making her feel a bit insecure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 2:54 pm

Chaos's attention was grabbed by her statement. "Oh? WOW! Didn't think I was that important in your life, Niya ha ha!" He laughed. He took another bit of his food, and drinking some of his drink. He proceeded to look around as people began to leave the restaurant. Some whispered things, while others grabbed their kids and ran from them, and one even threw a chocolate glazed doughnut at Chaos. Chaos, not really caring, caught the doughnut in his mouth, taking a bite and putting it on a plate. "mmmm, forgot how good these are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 5:11 pm

(ummm....Espy?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fate shines.... but too late.   Fate shines.... but too late. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fate shines.... but too late.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2