Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin) Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin)   Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin) I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 9:28 pm

Name: Geoffrey Chaucer

Overview: Alright, so far, we don't know much. Most of the information has been given by my family and rumors of people disappearing around this area. Also, there were screams coming from inside the mansion. By the way, I'm Jt. Anyway, as far as we can tell, the target is not hostile unless provoked, so proceed with caution. Not much else to say here, as he does not wander around, and seems to be a civilized man. He has a gambling addiction, though, if that can be taken advantage of. Also, all of his staff have been confirmed to be normal humans. They are NOT Kishin eggs, and I'm sure Lord Death will not tolerate anyone eating their

Spoiler:
"I'm not allowed to talk about it, as it was a deal. What I can say, though, is that it is not about wits or brawn. That's all I can say about the challenge itself, though I can talk about the stuff leading up to it. I am a traveler, and I saw this nice mansion in Middle of nowhere, Iowa. More specifically, about 8.9 miles south of Orange City, Iowa. I knocked and he let me in, and even had dinner with him. It was a great dinner, which was the best meal I ever had. He then proceeded to explain to me that he was a Kishin egg and that he had killed a fair amount of people. But, he also said that he would not kill me, unless we play a game, winner get's the loser's soul. I didn't want to bet my soul, obviously, so we played for cash. I managed to win, and he was very impressed, though sad I didn't get his soul. So, you can play his game, though I can't say what it is, and he won't tell you what it is until after you accept."

That was all this man said. As you can see, we don't know much about his abilities. It is said that the staff all wield a variety of weapons, mainly automatic guns.

Rank: We say rank ***. though that may vary if you piss off everyone there. That, and while you only get one Soul out of it, only one managed to beat his challenge as far as we know.

Last edited by Jt on March 4th 2014, 8:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin)   Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin) I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 9:57 pm

Im kind of shaking right now. But I think I would like to take up the challenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin)   Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin) I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2014, 8:29 pm

Accepted! Whoever completes this mission will gain 3-9 souls offscreen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin)   Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 5:14 pm

Akio accepts this mission. waiting to here back from his weapon partners
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin)   Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 5:26 pm

Arc Guander accepts along with Akio!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin)   Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 5:28 pm

Well, alrighty then. Meister Akio and weapon Arc Guander have accepted the mission. As well as weapon Kanade.

Last edited by Jt on March 5th 2014, 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin)   Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 5:33 pm

Also, link me to your character apps, please.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin)   Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 5:34 pm

link is in signature
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin)   Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 5:34 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin)   Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 5:35 pm

Also, if you want, Alli can be josh's meister again since I did start Rping here again. your choice, though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin)   Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 5:36 pm

Sure that's cool with me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin)   Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 5:46 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin)   Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 6:30 pm

Could you add victorcoelh to that list of allowed members because he Akio's second weapon partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin)   Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin) I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 6:30 pm

Okay, ignore the Pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin)   Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Manor on the hill (Finished) (Not Accepted.) (Not accepted by an admin)
Page 1 of 1