Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My best Friend. INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

My best Friend. INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: My best Friend. INACTIVE   My best Friend. INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 6:03 pm

In living memory of Joseph Anthony Catino
A.K.A. Luffy, You live on with us, and our friendship will never end.

MEISTER TEMPLATE

My best Friend. INACTIVE 1904253_10202470889228073_1558325560_n

Name Catino, Josheph

Weapon: n/a

Love Interest: n/a

Appearance: puffy hair, dark skin, and normal height, black energy filled eyes, and a necklace from Pirates of the Caribbean.

Personality: Joseph is an exceptionally unique soul. He believes in the good of people overall, regardless if they fall at times. He is a beautiful combination of childlike impishness and the wisest of souls. Joe leaves an impression on all he meets.

History: He has grown up with a normal life, though his personality, and moving a lot, leaves him a string of friends. He originally lived in Massachusetts and moved to Brockton. He then moved to Flrida, where he truly began to find himself. He developed a passion for Japan, especially anime, as a teen and, in Florida, he found many kindred spirits. He loved conventions, cosplay, with a devotion to One Piece, the Straw Aat Crew, and he found a soulmate in Monkey D. Luffy. He decided to move to death city after hearing about kishin eggs, seeing killing them as a way of release. He then moved, along with his family to Death City, and lived there since.

Miscellaneous:
Loves anime, especially one piece: Nick name is Luffy,and he cosplays as him.

Self soul resonance: he can self soul resonance to amplify speed, strength, defence, and shoot soul wavelength.

Writer: like to write, and is good at it.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater"

Last edited by Belac Uchiha Eternal God on March 6th 2014, 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My best Friend. INACTIVE   My best Friend. INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 7:00 pm

As beautiful as it is that you would turn your friend into a character after they've passed, I'm afraid I can't accept this. At the end of the day, I need to judge the bio like any other bio and there's a few things here that wouldn't get by in other characters.

I'm willing to look past the personallity being just below what I'm ok with and the references to other anime because that's part of the person. But he can't be a half-weapon that has no weapon form but can eat Kishin Egg Souls and become a Death Scythe. It's never mentioned that weapons who can't transform at all exist (outside of the increadibly BS ending where Maka fights while uncontious) and self-resonance just isn't possible for weapons starting out, if at all. If you wanted to give him a normal weapon form with no self-resonance or just make him a full meister, I can look past the references to One Piece existing in this world and accept him. But he cannot be just born as a form-less weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My best Friend. INACTIVE   My best Friend. INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 7:06 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My best Friend. INACTIVE   My best Friend. INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My best Friend. INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1