Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scott malcenson.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Scott malcenson. Empty
PostSubject: Scott malcenson.   Scott malcenson. I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:24 pm

Name: Scott malcenson

Weapon: None.

Love Interest: None but looking. * Wink.

Appearance: Scott is about average height, blond hair, green eyes. He wears a green T shirt with blue jeans and seldome anything else as his skin is used to the weather of canada. He has a fair complection and looks like the young adult he is.

Personality: Scott has the tendancy to be imature, but he has a very pure soul. He is very kind and helps peaple whemever he sees them in need. He has a great sense of humor and a dire dependency on coffee. He isn't " Fit " per say. But he's hardly fat given how much he eats. He loves anime and frequents conventions when he can afford to do so. Scott has no trouble making friends and is fiercely loyal.

History: He made his way through high school but once his grandma died he had to live with friends and his part time job as a delivery boy couldn't financially support collage. When his grandmother died he moved to death city to stay with his friends. When he received a letter of invitation to the death weapon and meister academy it was most unexpected. He had done fair in school but not nearly good enough to earn a scholarship. Though thinking back it wasn't totally out of nowhere, he had met death while he was running some errands on his first day in death city. What struck death about him in their short conversation was he had something powerful In his soul. The power of potential, this manifests in what scot calls level ups. When he gains knowledge understanding or emotional maturity these manifest themselves as level ups and directly increase his power. In his life this had only happened twice. Once at his birth. ( +10 strength. +10 intellect. +10 wisdom. +10 speed. +10 constitution. ) As he summed it up. And a second one when he stood up to a playground bully ( +10 understanding. +10 bravery. ) He decided to take the late shift at work and check the school out, after all. What does he have to lose?

Miscellaneous: Its worth mentioning that his stat changes during character growth isn't a finite system that can be used on anyone. Its just a tool to measure character growth. besides heightened athletic prowess i.e. jumping over a ten foot wall like an Olympic pole vaulter with a good jump, he's just a young adult. Looking to expand his heart, mind and character through life experiences.

Level 3.
Stats:
Hp: 130
Bravery: 10
Skill:12
Strength:13
intellect:10
wisdom:10
Constitution: 13
speed:12
Awesomeness: 10

Last edited by jac600 on July 29th 2014, 8:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Scott malcenson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott malcenson.   Scott malcenson. I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:33 pm

I actually see this character looking fine! He may not be the most powerful, but he has some potential.

All I have to ask is, what happened to his parents? Why did he live with his grandmother?
Back to top Go down

Scott malcenson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott malcenson.   Scott malcenson. I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:07 pm

His mother died due to birthing complications, for a while his father raised him but two years later he died of massive heart attack. His grandmother was his next of kin so that's where they shipped him off to live. She was just a few towns away so it wasn't a huge change for him.
Back to top Go down

Scott malcenson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott malcenson.   Scott malcenson. I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:08 pm

Sounds good! Accepted!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Scott malcenson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott malcenson.   Scott malcenson. I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2016, 5:04 am

Scott malcenson. SuBGn35

Both his Personality and Appearance need to be expanded.

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scott malcenson. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scott malcenson.   Scott malcenson. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scott malcenson.
Page 1 of 1