Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Viva La France, Mourir En France (Open to all)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Viva La France, Mourir En France (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Viva La France, Mourir En France (Open to all)   Viva La France, Mourir En France (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 9:24 pm

A roar. Screams. Sounds of bloodshed. The perpetrator? A creature that called itself ArchAngel. The victims? Three muggers who chose a bad target. ArchAngel had been out hunting for sinners to devour. ArchAngel stood over their bloody corpses, its armor, a beautiful white and gold, stained dark with their blood.

"SINNERS. THOU SOUGHT TO TAKE FROM OTHERS EARNED THAT WHICH WAS NOT EARNED THYSELF! FOR THIS, I HEREBY CONDEMN THY SOULS TO BE DEVOURED!"

The zealotus Kishin Egg took their souls, and did swallow them. TASTY. His other, the weak Feraldo, though that the souls of others tasted bad. ArchAngel did not understand why. THE POWER, THE CONVICTION!

Turning, the angelic monster began his walk. More. He needed more! And there was no shortage of sinners in this world.

Of course, ArchAngel considered almost everyone a sinner. After all, he was quite batshit.

Walking, ArchAngel searched the back alleys for victims.
Back to top Go down

Viva La France, Mourir En France (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1