Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 11:30 pm

Okie.~
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 11:35 pm

Ok could you give suti the link to the bio
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 11:37 pm

Yeup. ouo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 6:43 am

Zera Zurui please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 7:28 am

Xo I'm withdrawing my request for Abbey.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 7:47 am

Ok

Aok :3 I'll send you the sheet :3
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 3:25 pm

Pierre= weapon form: pistol? :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2015, 12:59 pm

Ummm, I'm new, but could I use Pierre? Would that be okay?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2015, 11:10 pm

Omg, I'm sorry guys, it's been like a year and a few months since I've actually looked at this, didn't know it was still active, well anyway, could peeps please ready the ones they wanted to adopt? (Vincent is out, Lucus is most likely out, the Eisnheims may still be in, because when I get the opportunity I'm gonna make a char named Alabaster Eisnheim, and in his history his family was slaughtered by witches, but maybe Abby and Mike survived??)

Again, I'm so, so, soooo, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2015, 2:33 am

I edited the list, I added more information and added a character to the list,it would be really nice to get this moving again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!   CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHARACTER GIVE AWAY!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2