Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knox, Gracie "Streak"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Knox, Gracie "Streak" Empty
PostSubject: Knox, Gracie "Streak"   Knox, Gracie "Streak" I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2014, 7:58 pm

[img]Place image here(Optional, remove * in the end tag if using tags)[/*img]

Knox, Gracie "Streak"

Weapon: Elric/Daniel Grayson

Love Interest: None

Appearance: Gracie wears a navy blue vest over a black and green streaked long sleeve shirt. She always wears her long, black, green-streaked hair in a pony tail and has hazel eyes. She has a golden streak through her left eye but prefers to wear sunglasses. She wears light, black track-suit pants with thick white streaks down the sides. The amount of "streaks" on her clothes has earned her the nick-name "Streak".

Personality: Despite what many think, Gracie "Streak" Knox is in fact a Lesbian. She is very hard-going and strict when it comes to combat, and if Elric (her partner) doesn't follow exact directions, she gets very irritated and might punch him. She goes a lot easier on Daniel, (Elric's other personality) however, because he is generally a nicer person. When it comes to relaxing, she always remains vigilant and always tries to improve herself and her weapon. But when she's around food, she becomes a more relaxed person because she just enjoys food that much. Her love of food somehow does not affect her weight, for she still remains very thin and strong.

History: Streak grew up in Kansas with a single, bisexual, mother. Her mum taught her right from wrong, human from kishin, and witch from weapon. When she turned 12, she set out to look for her father, who ran out when she was 2. When she finally found him, he was committing homicide in Michigan. Her father was named Matthew Knox and was a claw weapon, and was turning into a kishin.
Once Gracie found him, Matthew had no hesitation in attempting to kill her. After running from him for about an hour, she panicked and subconsciously used a pulse of her soul wavelength to cause a rock slide. The rocks completely encased him and he still remains alive, but trapped. Gracie decided to go to the DWMA to stop more people from turning into Mr. Knox, and hope that someday she will be strong enough to go back to Michigan and finish him off.

Miscellaneous: Respects people that are generally bullied (gays, mentally/physically disabled people, obese and transgenders.)

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knox, Gracie "Streak"   Knox, Gracie "Streak" I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 7:29 am

Sorry it took so long for me to get to this. I was sick over the past week, so it's been a bit difficult. Anyways, accepted! I'm not really sure why they'd just go for the nickname "streak" since, to be honest, it's not as common of a word as "stripe" or "line".... Maybe someone was just at an assembly or something and was like "I wish she would streak across the stage" or something? Or maybe I'm just over-thinking the nickname? Either way, her personallity seems pretty fun and she feels like a good unique character!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Knox, Gracie "Streak"   Knox, Gracie "Streak" I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 2:59 pm

Knox, Gracie "Streak" SuBGn35

Spy, please remove the image coding if you aren't using it. Otherwise, this character looks good to go~!

Elsewise, if you plan on dropping/deactivating this character, please let me know and/or add the appropriate tag to his CS title. Thank you. :)

Lani-Eevee dancin'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knox, Gracie "Streak"   Knox, Gracie "Streak" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knox, Gracie "Streak"
Page 1 of 1