Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The academy, again

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The academy, again Empty
PostSubject: The academy, again   The academy, again I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 11:09 am

Allie had walked up to the academy and took in the view. "This is so embarrassing, I already learned here now I have to do it again, In this body." Allie said. People that once looked up to her were now much taller and stronger than her, it was terrible. She kept trying to convince herself she was not Abigail Gates, but this was ridiculous. 
Back to top Go down

The academy, again Empty
PostSubject: Re: The academy, again   The academy, again I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 11:30 am

"Howdy little fella, what's a lill girl doin in a place like dis?" Came a voice behind, and above her. A tall man with gray hair and eyes dressed like a cowboy was behind her, who had a piece of straw in his mouth. He was looking at her with curiosity, wondering how a little girl managed to climb all those stairs, or if someone carried her. He crouched down to look her in the eyes. "How bout I help ya find yer mom squirt. Dat sound like a plan, hmm?" He asked her in a western accent, the straw in his mouth bobbing with every word.
Back to top Go down

The academy, again Empty
PostSubject: Re: The academy, again   The academy, again I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 11:34 am

"I'll have you know, I am a student here." Allie said looking up at the man. He was like 5 feet taller than her, but she refused to back down. "Why don't you scoot on home shrieff?"
Back to top Go down

The academy, again Empty
PostSubject: Re: The academy, again   The academy, again I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 11:38 am

If the man was surprised at the child's claim, he didn't show it. "So, if you're supposed a student here, why is it that when compared to the other students, ya seem to come up a tad, short?" He asked her what happened in a roundabout manner, picking at her to get information through her anger.
Back to top Go down

The academy, again Empty
PostSubject: Re: The academy, again   The academy, again I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 11:41 am

"I have more experience than pretty much all the other students here." Allie said trying to appear strong in her miniature form. "Why? is that a problem?
Back to top Go down

The academy, again Empty
PostSubject: Re: The academy, again   The academy, again I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 11:46 am

He just stared at her for a few more seconds, before he poked her in the head, causing her to fall in her butt. The weapon stood up from his previous position. "How's about ya put yer money where ya mouth is. If'n ya claim to be sa good, then we should put it ta the test. Are ya a meister or is ya a weapon like I am?" He asked, slightly annoyed that he didn't get an answer to his previous question.
Back to top Go down

The academy, again Empty
PostSubject: Re: The academy, again   The academy, again I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 11:47 am

"How dare this guy" she thought as she got off her butt and stared him in the face, "Meister" she said firmly, trying to appear as powerful as possible for an 8 year old.
Back to top Go down

The academy, again Empty
PostSubject: Re: The academy, again   The academy, again I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 11:54 am

He leans down, and places his hand on her left shoulder. He is encompassed in a gray light, before he is replaced by a white gauntlet. The piece of armor covered her entire left arm, and the left half of her torso. 'Lets see if ya can resonate with this here cowboy, hmm?' He hold her through a reflection in the wrist. While his weapon form was supposed to be larger, he was forced to shrink the size in order to make the gauntlet fit right.
Back to top Go down

The academy, again Empty
PostSubject: Re: The academy, again   The academy, again I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 11:59 am

"Alrighty" she said as the weapon began to glow with a fiery orange glow, "You better not slow me down" she said as a large gatling gun came out of the hand.
Back to top Go down

The academy, again Empty
PostSubject: Re: The academy, again   The academy, again I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 6:33 pm

The barrels began to spin slowly at first, but immediately spun faster. The gun started to make a high-pitched whine, indicating that the gun was about to fire. And fire it did. A stream of ammo was released from the barrels, completely covering the meister's line of sight with... 'Ha, your wavelength made bubbles!' He started laughing from inside his weapon form, breaking his western accent. There was so many bubbles, coming from the gun that it began to cause a scene. People began to wonder what was producing the things, but anyone that tried got coated in them. The bubbles immediately exploded upon contact.
Back to top Go down

The academy, again Empty
PostSubject: Re: The academy, again   The academy, again I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 6:37 pm

"Wow this kid form even reduces this gun's ammo" she thought to herself, "Shut up its my first time using you" she said to the laughing weapon

OOC: exploding as in popping or fiery bang
Back to top Go down

The academy, again Empty
PostSubject: Re: The academy, again   The academy, again I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 7:05 pm

After another few seconds of laughter, the cowboy turned off the bubble works, leaving half the school covered. The gauntlet glowed a pale gray light, and returned to being said cowboy. "Heheheh, I've already got a meister partner, but I don tink she'd be against sharin. So how's bout it pint-size?" He asks her, adding a friendly insult, seeing how tolerant she was.

Ooc: Imagine how a water balloon pops, except with lasers, and you would get something completely different

Back to top Go down

The academy, again Empty
PostSubject: Re: The academy, again   The academy, again I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 7:09 pm

"Well Kid, I think theres more to me than you think, and Yes" Allie said with a mysterious smile.
Back to top Go down

The academy, again Empty
PostSubject: Re: The academy, again   The academy, again I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 9:08 pm

The two walked to their respective classes. After a few hours, the two could finally met back up. "Ugh, I hate these stupid classes...." The cowboy complained, sitting on the stairs, waiting for the little meister.
Back to top Go down

The academy, again Empty
PostSubject: Re: The academy, again   The academy, again I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2014, 9:10 pm

Allie walked over to the tall man and stood next to him. Even with the increased elevation she was at and the fact he was sitting, Kalin was still taller than her. "So what are you doing westy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The academy, again Empty
PostSubject: Re: The academy, again   The academy, again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The academy, again
Page 1 of 1