Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2014, 1:42 pm

Jet sighs "Or in other words she will be bitcheir than usual."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 8:00 pm

"Ms. Metzger, Ms. Metzger~!" Kokoa chanted while happily skipping towards her "There's a neeeeeeew member~!" She chirped in delight with her usual big and child-like grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 8:28 pm

"hmm, we've already got too many members on Connors squad so she'll have to go with Tristan and Anna. Tristan's the short one." Siku said pointing at the boy,

tristan grinned slightly, happy
To have somebody join him. As he was younger than most he didn't get to really talk to people and was only able to get close to the people he worked with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 9:59 pm

"Nuuuuuuu!" Kokoa shouted over dramatically as she fell on her knees and looked at the ceiling due to her new friend being out in another squad, however, she understood. Her drama was just an act.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)   Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Sofia (Open to anyone in Sofia)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2