Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 1:30 pm

Hazel was flung back, falling into the snow. She rubbed the back of her head, then sat up.

Hazel: Alright, so. . . do you have a name then? At least, do you talk at all, or are just mute?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 1:34 pm

"Pana."She said,her voice surprisingly very womanly and sophisticated as she slowly stood straight up,towering over the trees as usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2014, 1:50 pm

Hazel stood as well, then grabbed onto Pana. She climbed up the gollem, then sat on her shoulder.

Hazel: Nice to meet you, Pana. I'm Hazel. So, if you don't mind me asking, what is this flower for anyway?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch   The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The White Golem and the Uncertain Witch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2