Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Soul Eater FanFiction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Soul Eater FanFiction Empty
PostSubject: Soul Eater FanFiction   Soul Eater FanFiction I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 12:51 am

Alright, I'm thinking of writing a fanfiction novel for soul eater. I want to use your guys' awsome characters, but only with your permission. (I mean it.)
If you want me to use your character, then post yes and there app below. I won't use everyone, but I'll pm you if I like your character enough. I wanna see a lot of characters, especially Skull Knight (yes, my favorite character on this site, Deth.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater FanFiction   Soul Eater FanFiction I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 1:16 am

https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t1895-argen-hattori

You can use this character. He's great for mysteries and betrayal type stories. He's extremely cynical, manipulative, judgmental, and skeptical. He's also somewhat of a pessimist. He makes a great double agent. But... Ya know... Your choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater FanFiction   Soul Eater FanFiction I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 6:46 am

Yes souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t17-jet-tucker
Every good story needs a half robotic guy jk but use him if you want to
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater FanFiction   Soul Eater FanFiction I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 7:22 am

I think I want to make a storyline type story, like the way the manga and show were. I think Kataro would be better for that, Dead Eyes, if you let me use him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater FanFiction   Soul Eater FanFiction I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 8:54 am

Lol, of course you can use Skull Knight! I'm actually kind-of curious what you do with him. My signature has a link to the character logs and he's the first one there (with a few of his memorable quotes)

Looking forward to how this turns out :P
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater FanFiction   Soul Eater FanFiction I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 8:58 am

You're welcome to use any of my characters! Feel free to consult me if you aren't sure what any of them might do in a particular situation.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater FanFiction   Soul Eater FanFiction I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 9:06 am

Your welcome to use any of my OCs. Click their name in my signature for a link to their profile. ^-^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater FanFiction   Soul Eater FanFiction I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 12:33 pm

Yeah. Kataro is up for grabs if you want him! :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater FanFiction   Soul Eater FanFiction I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 5:20 pm

Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater FanFiction   Soul Eater FanFiction I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 5:22 pm

Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater FanFiction   Soul Eater FanFiction I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 6:36 pm

Alright guys, I'll get to work on pms. Skull Knight and Kataro are defenite yeses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater FanFiction   Soul Eater FanFiction I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 4:37 am

Wow, might be a bit late to the punch on this one, but here you go.
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com/t1905-saren-ozaki

Some basic addition because various character development threads haven't been made:

Eye patch
Has two blades, cutless and rapier.
Madness - Order. Grows emotionless and cold. Eyes flash and glow gray in this state.
Two flintlock pistols.
Oh, and his patched eye is pretty gory. So if you ever remove it, just make sure to add that in.
Patched eye sends out a red flash when he fires his pistols.
Also EXTREMELY loyal to the DWMA. He'd literally give his life if it was for the DWMA.

Okay, there's all I have. Lets hope you haven't gotten too far into the story! ^^'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater FanFiction   Soul Eater FanFiction I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 9:52 am

You're welcome to use any of my past OC's and my (one) OC now, if you'd like. Just click the "old character log" link in my signature and brava
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater FanFiction   Soul Eater FanFiction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater FanFiction
Page 1 of 1