Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? Empty
PostSubject: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? I_icon_minitimeMarch 27th 2014, 6:07 pm

The Academy Gym was set, a DWMA Banner on each corner pillar. Two mats laid on the gym floor. The DWMA Reaper wrestling squad's season opener was today. Alex stood in the corner of the gym, geared and ready to go. Soon the crowd would arrive.

Alex adjusted his headgear and singlet, zipped up his warm up jacket and stepped away from the locker room doors. "Alright, it's time to do this." He walked around the warm up area waiting for the rest of the team, the opposing teams, and the crowd to show up.

((OOC: This is the DWMA Wrestling Team's Gear.

Alex's Singlet: https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/62/19/07/grim-r10.gif

Team Warm-Up Jacket: https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/62/19/07/warm_u10.jpg

Warm-Up Pants: https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/62/19/07/warm_u11.jpg

Shoes: https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/62/19/07/wrestl10.jpg

Head Gear: https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/62/19/07/head_g11.jpg

Team General Singlet: https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/62/19/07/single12.jpg ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 10:17 am

Sugar was not typically a fan of any kind of violence. Due to her cowardly nature, the entertainment value of fighting and wresting was lost on her. So usually she would have ignored the posted flyers around Death City advertising the DWMA wresting match happening today. But today was such a terribly boring and uneventful day that she was willing to try just about anything to get out of the slump she was in. Who knew, maybe it would be fun... maybe.

She threw on a pink hoody over her thin white gown, couldn't have little butterfly wings sticking out, advertising to the world that she was a witch. She then transformed to her butterfly form and took her time fluttering to the DWMA. When she got there and finally found the gym, she almost chickened out and left, but she forced herself to go in and land on a wall behind the bleachers. She was tempted to just stay in her butterfly form, but it would be harder to keep up with the action with tiny insect eyes. She waited until she was sure no one was looking and transformed, using soul protect to be safe. She took a seet at the end of the lowest bleacher, away from people. She pulled up her hood and tried not to let anyone see her knees shaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 12:55 pm

As the crowds poured in, Alex started psyching himself up. When the tournament began the bouts went down. The time came for the 150 weight class, Alex was up first against a kid from Reno. He stood on the mat, tossed his warm-ups to a team mate and stood ready. The ref handed him a green leg band, and the two combatants took their place. The ref looked to each fighter "Red ready?" the Reno kid nodded. "Green ready?" Alex nodded. "Wrestle!"

Alex was instantly brought to the mat, his opponent couldn't hold him though. He made a quick escape and proceeded to earn a take down and a 3 point near fall. The crowd cheered as the two boys fought to pin the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? I_icon_minitimeMarch 28th 2014, 8:16 pm

Sugar sat as still as possible, terrified at the possibility of drawing any attention to herself. She Pulled her hood up, trying to cover as much of her face as possible. Her mind was reeling with worry and fear, right up until the two boys started wrestling. Her face lit up as the handsome one with the green band almost immediately dominated the fight. He was so tough! How had she never enjoyed this before? Wrestling was great!

She smiled and pulled her hood back a little, hoping the tall cute boy might notice her after the fight. She had never really felt interested in anyone romantically before, but she could not deny that this boy was stirring up some feelings in her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 2:50 am

Alex pulled his opponent into a half-nelson and the ref began the countdown, he reached 5 and Alex's opponent reversed and escaped the hold. The whistle blew and the wrestlers stepped out of the ring. the first period had ended, not it was time for the second.
The coin came up green, Alex chose to take the top. His opponent got down on his hands and knees. Alex kneeled by him, wrapped his left arm around his opponent's waist, the other held his opponent by the arm. The whistle blew, and before anyone could react, Alex had his opponent in a half-nelson again, this time shifting his weight so that his opponent wouldn't get free.
The ref called the match, Alex had won by a fall. ((OOC: He pinned his opponent)) Smiling at his victory, he shook hands with the other combatant, pulled off his headgear and walked to the water fountain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 6:35 pm

Sugar stood and scampered over to the water fountain. She planned to talk to the cute boy, as she got closer she suddenly remembered she was terrified of men. She stopped right behind him and stood there frozen. She was only a couple feet away from him and staring wide eyed, unable to say anything but too scared to run away either. He was so handsome, part of her was yelling, Talk to him you wimp! But her phobia would not be so easily overcome.

She stood there like an idiot with her eyes wide and bottom lip quivering, staring at the cute boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 11:37 pm

Alex turned around to see Sugar behind him, "Is everything alright? You look kind of scared." Alex had been twirling his headgear on left index and middle fingers and just as he finished his sentence, the headgear flew off his fingers, bounced off sugar and fell to the floor "Sorry about that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 12:10 pm

Sugar hardly noticed the headgear as it bounced off her chest. Now the boy was looking at her and she felt more fear than ever. She was torn between her compulsion to run from anyone male, and the already overwhelming crush she had on the wrestler. She struggled hard against her inner coward and finally managed to squeak out, "H-hi...I...I'm Sugar."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 5:18 pm

"My name is Alex, as you can see by the grim reaper singlet, I'm a wrestler here for the academy." Alex said as he retrieved his headgear "It's nice to meet you Sugar. You look scared, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 5:25 pm

"I.. ummm... I'm not scared I just..." Autumn could not take it anymore. She had already said more than she ever would to a boy usually. She started breathing way too fast and getting very dizzy. "Oh dear I need to go sit down..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 6:17 pm

"I have some time before my next bout. I'll sit with you." Alex hooked his headgear to his singlet and pulled on his warm-ups "After you Sugar."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 7:43 pm

Sugar tried to respond but found that her mouth was suddenly very dry. She nodded her head, her eyes still as wide as saucers. Then she turned and walked back to her seat, almost tripping twice. She sat down with her hands in her lap, trying not to let him see them trembling.

"Its v-very nice to m-meet you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 8:05 pm

"Nice to meet you too." Alex started, just as he was about to continue he heard "Alex Kisurgi please report to the scoring table." Alex looked at Sugar "I'll be right back." He jogged off, returning two minutes later and sat down. "My next opponent forfeited the match, I advance to the quarterfinals." He smiled "As you heard the announcer say, my last is Kisurgi. You look like something's eating you. Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 8:24 pm

When he ran off Sugar felt so disappointed she almost called after him. She forgot all about her fear and shyness and when he came back she was so excited that she could not help but smile. "I'm fine. I have just always had a bit of a phobia of men. I'm not really much of a 'people-person'. I have always been more of a wallflower... not that I think I'm a flower! I'm not conceited! I'm probably really ugly in fact... I mean... oh geez I'm rambling..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2014, 8:37 pm

"I don't mind. My friends are all ramblers. They're funny people when they start. But, I listen to them any way. Say, Sugar. Would you like to be my friend?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 1:23 pm

Sugar felt her face get warm and knew she was blushing brightly. She was about to say that yes she really did want to be his friend, but then she remembered something, she was a witch! This guy was a meister or a weapon maybe. If he knew who she really was he would probably try to kill her, not be her friend. She swallowed hard and nodded her head stiffly. She did not want to look suspicious by saying no, plus she really wished that she could be his friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 2:01 pm

Alex heard his name over the loud speaker again "Looks like it's my turn for the quarterfinals." He took off his warm-ups, tightened his headgear and walked towards the mat. "Hey Sugar, keep an eye on my warm-ups." he yelled behind him.

Alex stepped onto the mat, his opponent was from Carson City. Alex gave him a wicked sneer as he secured the green band to his left leg. The ref checked with both of them "Red ready? Green ready?" they both nodded and the referee stepped back "Wrestle!"

Alex avoided his opponent's take down attempt and the two scrambled to get the other down onto the mat. Alex reversed a submission hold and the two combatants hit the mat. Both fighting to get the other one pinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 5:47 pm

Sugar found herself oddly exhilarated by the wrestling match. Probably only because Alex was part of it and she thought he was the most handsome boy she had ever met. He was in fact, the first boy she had ever been able to speak to openly.

"Go Alex!" She yelled and then quickly covered her mouth and looked around to see if anyone noticed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 6:06 pm

The crowd continued to cheer as the Carson City wrestler took Alex down. Alex struggled to escape but weaseled his way out. He rolled back as the ref ended the first period. The two wrestlers stepped aside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 4:53 pm

Sugar wanted to leap from her seat. It was so exciting to see Alex dominate this other boy! Well, she supposed he was not really dominating him yet... but she knew he would win. He was so strong! ...and handsome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 5:02 pm

The coin hit the mat, both boys started neutral, the period started and both fighters hit the mat. Alex got put into a submission hold but reversed it and threw his weight behind his attack. The referee's hand hit the mat and the sound echoed through the gym. "Pin!" Alex stood up, stepped away and sat down by Sugar again "I though that I was gonna lose for sure until i managed to reverse that final submission hold."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 5:06 pm

Sugar looked at dreamily at Alex. "Oh you were amazing... I have no idea what a submission hold is but you were so strong and you looked so handsome while you fight." She put a hand on his arm and looked up at him with big round eyes, smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 5:11 pm

Alex took this all in. "Uhh... thanks." He looked around the gym "After this is all over, I'll try to explain some wrestling terms. Until then, I wait until the semi-finals."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:33 am

Sugar wondered what Alex might say if he found out she was actually a witch. Most of the meisters and weapons would probably attack her without hesitation, she only hoped he was different. She had never hurt anyone, she was not a bad witch. "M-maybe after you win we can go celebrate together...? Or if you're busy I understand... nevermind it was a stupid idea..." She hung her head and tried to look busy twiddling her thumbs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:45 am

"I'm not busy after this. As soon as this is over, I was just going home and shower." He smiled, "So, if you want to hang out after this, you are more than welcome to." He looked up when he heard his name, "Time for the semi-finals. Wish me luck." He kissed Sugar's cheek and ran out to the mat.

Alex strapped on the green leg band and stood ready. This opponent came from Boulder City. "Red ready? Green ready?" the ref threw his hand "Wrestle!" with that, the two fighters went straight to it. Alex fell to the mat with his opponent on top of him. He struggled out and rolled away. Alex tackled his opponent, scoring a take down. After 38 seconds of struggle, the sound of the ref's hand striking the mat echoed throughout the gym. Alex was moving onto the 150 weight class finals.

He stepped away from the mat and sat down by Sugar. "What'd you think of that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?   A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Great Day for a Bout, The DWMA's great wrestling opener?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next