Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 3:57 pm

Fiona giggled and put his photo in a giant photo album :3 (it's a photo album of every body in the academy)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 4:04 pm

Luciano swallowed when she showed him the gallery. What kind of person stalks everybody to get a picture of them? Half of those pictures were people running away or grimacing. He wasn't surprised either.

"Hahaha....that's.......that's nice."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 4:09 pm

XD "why thank you, I dabble in photography!" Fiona giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 5:29 pm

" Gabriel mystic here, nice to meet you. " He extended his left hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 10:22 pm

"CAN WE COME WITH YOU GUYS TO THE TRAINING GROUNDS??? OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE OH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Fiona exclaimed to Gabriel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 10:23 pm

Gabriel looked at his new possible partner, with an expression of uncertanty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:26 pm

Luciano pulled at the collar of his shirt then facepalmed. He didn't know if he was going to be able to let them go without them causing trouble.

"Uh.....I....uh......"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:29 pm

"Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassseee??" Fiona whined

Damien sighed "just a warning but she's either going to keep asking or she's going to go anyway.....sorry bro"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:38 pm

" Lets just go. " Said Gabriel, who walked to the training grounds weirdly. Like he wasn't used to his legs.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 1:41 pm

"Yay~!" Fiona giggled
Damien sighed then chuckled a bit "don't worry kid, she's not as bad as she seems..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))   Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clean Entrances? PSH. Who does that anymore? ((OPEN))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2