Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spencer Hidgefield (FINISHED REDO))

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Spencer Hidgefield (FINISHED REDO)) Empty
PostSubject: Spencer Hidgefield (FINISHED REDO))   Spencer Hidgefield (FINISHED REDO)) I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 10:19 pm

Spencer Hidgefield

Monster Form: Werewolf

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: Kataro c:

Appearance: Spencer stands around 6 feet tall with a rather large and athletic build. His skin tone is white, but not overly pale. Weight is around 246 lbs. and his hair is dark brown and shaggy if he's not wearing it in a short, faux hawk haircut. He has a stubble look to his lower jaw where a growing, short beard had started. His clothing consists of a dark grey motorcycle jacket. As for legs and feet, he wears bright blue slim jeans with black, heavy boots usually for working around a garage. A black, tribal wolf tattoo dissipates from the bottom of his spine to the back of his neck, and because of a recent incident, he's got half a metal spinal column and both of his legs are metal. They'll be mechanical once he gets the chance to redo it. As well as a metal claw finger ring on his index finger. Looks a lot like this: http://www.yournextjewelry.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Bizarre-Gothic-Pewter-Metal-Punk-Finger-Ring-29-Armor-Claw.jpg

His wolf form is 7'6" and the top half of his body is white while the bottom half is black. He can stand up with a slight hint of human anatomy and can walk on his back legs anthromorphic-like.

Personality: Spencer tends to have a hard time controlling his emotions. He's been through unspeakable mental and emotional pain that has led him to the teetering edge of death. Even by his own hands.

Now that he's gotten back on track with what he's doing in life, he's become a lot happier and less depressed all the time. He's actually doing average guy stuff like building cars, playing pranks, and annoying others for the heck of it.

No way in hell does Spencer appreciate harming others. He's put his life at risk just trying to save people from their attacker. Putting others in danger unnecessarily isn't something he can do without feeling unhappy and regretting.

History: Spencer had his moments. Good and bad. The orphanage he grew up in was one of the lower grade with rules that seemed to never apply to anyone. And to be honest, he'd be the runt of the group. He was weak, used, and bullied both physically and emotionally. Despite the horrible acts inflicted on him, he befriended a younger female with a bad speech problem. As a result, she calls him,"Zarchy" or "Zachary" without the speech issue. Her older brother's name had been the same thing before he was adopted into a foster family. Even she knew the orphanage was a horrible place, but neither of them had anywhere to go.

By the time Spencer'd turned 16, Jean was adopted by a younger couple who seemed passionate about her. The father even carried her on his shoulders to the car, laughed, and told jokes. Spencer's time came to go as well. Although he was taken in by a loving family, he wasn't anywhere close. Staying with all of the hellish kids in the old, run-down orphanage had taken a toll on him mentally, and he tried to avoid the other kid's the family consisted of. He would threaten them and yell at them to leave the room, break things out of anger, and blame horrible things on the other younger siblings.

Over time though, his bipolar activity became less of a problem. Eventually, he was playing ball outside, board games, video games, etc. He slowly built up a little more courage to stand up to somebody else, but it's taken him a long time to approach somebody who's a threat and at least give them a good punch in the face.

Today, he's found a gift he'd never known he's had. With the ability to focus a massive amount of strength into his arms for a period of time, he's able to lift and throw a bench like a discus.

Miscellaneous:

Focus: If Spencer concentrates enough, he can force more of his energy into his hands or legs. Tattoo-like markings that look much like a maze will run up his arms when he's using this ability. It gives him just enough energy to lift up a small car and throw it about ten feet. ((Lasts about 7 posts. It can be re-used after 10 posts.))

Bad Back: Because of a bad incident with Nebun and two others, the metal spinal column in his back has made his back weaker. If hit hard enough, he will become temporarily paralyzed.

Have You Read the Rules?
I Love Soul Eater!~

Last edited by Waffle-chan on June 23rd 2014, 12:17 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Hidgefield (FINISHED REDO))   Spencer Hidgefield (FINISHED REDO)) I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2014, 2:13 pm

Finished.~ ewe
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Hidgefield (FINISHED REDO))   Spencer Hidgefield (FINISHED REDO)) I_icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2014, 9:29 pm

Waffles, at this time we still do not have a "Monsters" section, but once we do, you will be left with only two options: You keep him as a meister (and only a meister), or you change him to a Wolf Monster (and thus not a meister). Otherwise, I can't technically accept him because of the Wolfman bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Hidgefield (FINISHED REDO))   Spencer Hidgefield (FINISHED REDO)) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 12:25 am

Edited. c:
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Hidgefield (FINISHED REDO))   Spencer Hidgefield (FINISHED REDO)) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 12:28 am

I can't say that I see anything wrong with this. Accepted, Waffles :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Hidgefield (FINISHED REDO))   Spencer Hidgefield (FINISHED REDO)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spencer Hidgefield (FINISHED REDO))
Page 1 of 1