Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vail Magnum

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vail Magnum Empty
PostSubject: Vail Magnum   Vail Magnum I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 12:02 am

Vail Magnum Anime_boy1

Vail Magnum

Meister
Saiko Akimoto

Weapon Form
Masamune

Crush
Saiko Akimoto

Girlfriend
Saiko Akimoto

Description
Vail is average height, around five foot ten. His physical build is nice and toned but not too much muscle. His eyes are crystal blue but lightly shift in brightness upon his mood. His hair also shifts from jet black to platinum white depending on his stress level. When greatly stressed it becomes very white, when he is in a stress free environment it changes back to jet black. Vail's choice of clothing seems to point in the Gothic direction but it only resembles such a style, not truly Gothic apparel.

Granted he is only sixteen, Vail has a 'tattoo' on his left upper shoulder. It is the infinity symbol, this 'tattoo' is actually a birthmark however. Liking to have a hood on his head a lot, Vail's skin color is quite pale, likening him to a vampire...but he is obviously not a creature of the night.

Personality
Likes kids, keeps to himself sometimes, enjoys cooking. He loves pizza, gets shy a little around girls and gets quiet as well when he is around a crush.

History
He keeps his past to himself, letting only those closest have a taste of his past...

Other
When he is stressed while in weapon form, the blade will become engulfed in fire. The fire also depends on how much stress he is under, reddish orange flames is normal stress. Blueish white flames means he under a large amount of stress.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater!

I apologize if the weapon form of Masamune is taken, I will change it if it has been.

Last edited by MagnumFamily on June 15th 2013, 3:52 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Vail Magnum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vail Magnum   Vail Magnum I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 12:08 am

Lol, used the same picture for one of my characters just recolored. Don't worry about it, I'll change mine.
Back to top Go down

Vail Magnum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vail Magnum   Vail Magnum I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 12:10 am

Oh thanks haha, I'd change mine just...this is the only picture I can find that would fit him. Much appreciated, thank you ^_^.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Vail Magnum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vail Magnum   Vail Magnum I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 12:11 am

Of course. I didn't like the pic I had anyways. Seemed to solemn.
Back to top Go down

Vail Magnum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vail Magnum   Vail Magnum I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 12:12 am

Ah I see, well thank you again. I feel very welcomed already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vail Magnum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vail Magnum   Vail Magnum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vail Magnum
Page 1 of 1