Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trying to find The Skull Knight's theme

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Trying to find The Skull Knight's theme Empty
PostSubject: Trying to find The Skull Knight's theme   Trying to find The Skull Knight's theme I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2014, 7:38 pm

So I've been thinking this over for the last few days and I'd like some people to help me deide which to go with. I've come up with a few options, but IDK which would exactly fit him the best.

The Skull Knight's someone who lives for the fight and enjoys every minute of it. So, when I found the lyrics to Rules of Nature, they seemed to fit him really well. I found this remix which is really good because you can hear the lyrics, but I don't think it really captures his insanity as well as it could.

Another MGR track. I think it could work because I really like the Egyptian-y bit twords the end because The Skull Knight creates a scorpeon tail with the scythe-blade and chain to fight, and the old sound effects keep it from sounding as smooth as it normally does. But it's not as hektic as I would have liked.

Actually did use this for another RP where he was more of a direct villian. It's childish, it's dark, it's forceful, and kind-of fits the mentallity he has of not necessarly understanding what he's doing. But, since he's currently in the DWMA, it might be a bit overkill.... Plus, it's not exactly fitting for his fighting style....

----------

I'll get some more up later as they come to mind, or, if anyone has any suggestions, I'd really appreciate some ideas. A link to his bio an be found in my signature. Thanks for taking the time to read this :P
Back to top Go down

Trying to find The Skull Knight's theme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying to find The Skull Knight's theme   Trying to find The Skull Knight's theme I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 9:32 am

Stop the press, searh over! Well, maybe for now.... A battle theme would be good, but this is just so freaking effed up I can't NOT use it.
Back to top Go down

Trying to find The Skull Knight's theme
Page 1 of 1