Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It came from the ocean... (open to all)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

It came from the ocean... (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: It came from the ocean... (open to all)   It came from the ocean... (open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 6:03 pm

It was a sunny day on the coast of Florida. Children were swimming, people were laughing, and Squid Girl was watching it all from a distance. It's time to jet this inkvasion going! She thought to herself, swimming a bit closer to land and remaining hidden under the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It came from the ocean... (open to all)   It came from the ocean... (open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 6:24 pm

It's been a boring day for Hazel. So far, the only real thing she did was go to a family meeting. So, after having to dress up like a normal witch, bloomers and all, and sitting through 3 hours of talking she zoned out to, she heard about a kishin egg. So, now she was in Florida, sitting in a row boat, trying to find the target. She had her soul perception on while keeping an eye on all of the children.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: It came from the ocean... (open to all)   It came from the ocean... (open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 6:38 pm

Clayton sat on the beach with Hazel. "False alarm I guess... Do we have to stay all day?" He complained, drawing with his finger in the sand. It was boring to just sit around when you could be fighting a kishin egg. Why else would they have come somewhere so nice without a swimsuit?

~~~~~

There was a scream from the water, the scream of a young boy out in the deeper end. This was followed by a cloud of red in the water and screams of terror as people rushed for the beach. Some were screaming "SHARK!" and some that had been closer had called out in response "NO! IT'S A KRACKEN!" In reality, it had been Squid girl, who had already consumed the boy's soul and was heading closer to land after the crowd, still under water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It came from the ocean... (open to all)   It came from the ocean... (open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 6:40 pm

Hazel: Kishin approaching portbow. Clay, time for some action.

She beat some sand off her hat while looking at the see. She could see the kishins soul coming toward them fast, and she was ready to take it out.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: It came from the ocean... (open to all)   It came from the ocean... (open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 6:57 pm

Clayton stood up. "Alright! About time you showed up!" He yelled at the ocean, a blue aura surrounding him as he transformed into a large pair of garden sheers. "At least this one is sharp..." He said, feeling less than satisfied with himself.

~~~~~

Squid Girl caught another two small humans in the shallows, making another red blotch in the water and consuming their souls. She then proceeded to push her tentacles into the sand, push herself out of the water, and set herself on a box near the shore. "Inktention, surface dwellers! I am Squid Girl, emissary of the sea! I've come to inkvade the surface world and jet my revenge on you suckerfish for polluting the sea! Anysquid who resists will be executed by my tentacles!" She roared in her less-than-intimidating voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It came from the ocean... (open to all)   It came from the ocean... (open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 7:03 pm

Hazel stared at the girl, then face palmed.

Hazel: This is our enemy? This is the Kishin egg? She's a little girl. Fine, what ever. . . Wait, I have an idea.

She walked into the water, approaching the girl.

Hazel: Hi there, Squid Girl. My name is Agatha Arlnest, and I would like to discuss that we can live in peaceful terms and not kill each other. Sound good? I'll even treat you to some lunch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It came from the ocean... (open to all)   It came from the ocean... (open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 7:25 pm

Flower was swimming around trying to catch some fish for dinner when she saw a few peopl talking a distance away. being cautiouse but curriouse she watched from a distance to see what is going on.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: It came from the ocean... (open to all)   It came from the ocean... (open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 8:15 pm

Clayton was excited when Hazel had a plan, but dissapointed when hshe put it into action. That was a really bad move...

~~~~~

Squid Girl looked at the girl, almost looking like she was going to pout. She whiped a tentacle at Hazel from both sides like she was going to clap them directly where Hazel stood. "Why would I kracken eat with a surface dweller like you?" She asked, an anger in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It came from the ocean... (open to all)   It came from the ocean... (open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 8:19 pm

Hazel had a quick moment of panic, then she quickly jumped over the tentacles. Unfortunately, the tentacles swiped of Hazel's shoes.

Hazel: B-because I'm like you! Not a sea animal, but similar to you! See, I'm a witch, or a person who is killed by land dwellers! I'm also an owl, which means I'm not a land dweller but one of the air! And I am able to work with land dwellers, and then you can to!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It came from the ocean... (open to all)   It came from the ocean... (open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 7:19 pm

Flower swims closer to get a better veiw and to hear them better. she hears most of what they said about not being a sea creature and being witches. "Are they looking for sea creatures and witches?" she asked herself being a bit louder then she wanted and fearing they might kill her being both a sea creature and wich.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: It came from the ocean... (open to all)   It came from the ocean... (open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 7:30 pm

Squid laughed, pulling the tentacles strait up in an attempt to launch Hazel into the sky. "I don't squiddin need the surface world! All you do is pollute the ocean! I'm kracken sick of it! I'll unkvade and rule with an iron tentacle!" She said with a mocking laugh. This was her dream and it was coming true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clayton maintained weapon form. "Hazel! Below you, look out!" He called out a warning, not daring to falter. This was a real fight and Hazel was in real danger. Now was no time for games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It came from the ocean... (open to all)   It came from the ocean... (open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 7:33 pm

Hazel stomped on the tentacle, glaring at the girl.

Hazel: I tried, I really did.

She cut the tentacle under her foot, then shot a ice ball at Squidy, following up an uppercut with her right hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It came from the ocean... (open to all)   It came from the ocean... (open to all) I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 4:20 pm

Flower not liking what she see's uses her magic to pout a water barrier blocking the ice attack and swims up to them in a fast motion being shark and all. "hey there is no need for fighting even if she attacked first." she said glaring at hazel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It came from the ocean... (open to all)   It came from the ocean... (open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It came from the ocean... (open to all)
Page 1 of 1