Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Allister INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Allister INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Allister INACTIVE   Allister INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 12:08 pm

[center][img]Place image here(Optional, remove * in the end tag if using tags)[/*img]

Name Allister

Weapon:

Love Interest:Allister loves nature and animals, he usually sits under a tree and sketches wild life and plants, he also loves to read.

Appearance:  Allister has silver/gray hair thats in a short braid, he has freckles and shy emerald colored eyes, he usually wears a blue dress shirt and jeans, just like his older brother he has a face thats cross between extremely handsome and very adorable (but he doesn't really know it)

Personality: he's very kind and generous, he is a refined gentlemen and us very polite, despite this he's not much of a people person, and unlike his ambitious brother he is actually very naive and very shy around girls. But ultimately he's loyal to his friends and is very caring

History: him and his brother lived in Italy most of their lives, his brother was dubbed the "prince of romance" but Allister wasn't much of a ladies man, in fact he mostly was by himself enjoying the beauty of nature when wasn't training with his brother. One day the kishin egg problem got out of hand and students from the DWMA came and took care of it, his brother was determined to become the greatest weapon in the world, Allister and Lucciano moved to death city to go to the academy afterwards

Miscellaneous:

Have You Read the Rules?
I Love Soul Eater
Back to top Go down

Allister INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Allister INACTIVE   Allister INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 2:56 pm

Not a whole lot to really comment on, this bio just barely struggles past the length needed for an accepted character. I like how he's a bit shy around girls, it's always good to give characters a nice, wide-reahing, flaw like that. Although I'm a little wierded out by his love intrest being "Animals and nature"......... I know what you mean, but it sounds kind-of wierd, lol!

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Allister INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1