Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luci's Possible Meister?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Luci's Possible Meister? Empty
PostSubject: Luci's Possible Meister?   Luci's Possible Meister? I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 7:57 pm

Luci walked slowly down the steps of the school, setting her feet carefully in front of her, and watching where she was going. As she made her way down the stairs, the sun hung in the clear blue sky. It was a nice day for training, Luci could only hope it would stay that way. It had been a while since she'd been to the training grounds, and she hoped she'd be able to find the way....

After a while, her left foot finally touched the bottom step and she was down. She turned around, looking up at the school then around herself at the city. She looked for the familiar path she'd taken many-a-time with Leo and Skyler, and upon finding it, began to stride along it. Her short legs carried her swiftly, as she wanted to get there quickly now that she remembered the way. 

The small girl was soon running, wanting to make it before the sun began to sink in the sky. It wasn't long till she arrived, slowing to a trot as she entered the forest. She began to walk again, drawing her feet in front of each other one at a time. She continued on until she came to the training ground. It was empty, which both pleased and surprised the little girl. It usually had at least a few people in it, but there were none. So she was happy, she didn't like practicing her abilities with onlookers. 

As soon as she stepped foot in the clearing, a light blue aura surrounded her right arm. The light dispersed, and her arm had been replaced by a crossbow. This was her usual weapon now, as she preferred the light weight and easy to use alternative to her bow. She trotted further in, until she could see a target. Her red eyes were wide and focused, staring straight at the center. She rose her arm, a light blue arrow appearing in the loading part. She closed one eye and aimed carefully...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luci's Possible Meister?   Luci's Possible Meister? I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 8:16 pm

Codi wasn't too far behind the girl. He was surprised that they were both going to the same place, but most likely for different reasons. He usually went there to take a rest from the loud classrooms and the crowded halls of the academy.

His mind began to trail off as he started to think of who this girl could be and why she came here alone. He wasn't even paying attention to where he was going, he nearly walked straight into a lamp post a couple times. He had his eyes fixed on the ground and his mind continued to wander.

As he stepped foot into the forest, he snapped out of his train of thought and looked around. He seemed to have lost sight of the girl that was in front of him. He quickly shrugged it off and continued walking. He wandered the forest, looking for his usual spot that he relaxed in. He wasn't exactly good with directions in an environment like this, even though it wasn't a very thick forest.

Eventually, he had let his mind wander once more, thinking about what to eat at dinner tonight. Without realizing it, he had passed right by the girl from earlier and walked into her line of fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luci's Possible Meister?   Luci's Possible Meister? I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 8:29 pm

Luci was about to shoot, her aim was perfect and the arrow would go straight to the center of the target. The arrow was just about to be shot from the crossbow, when a boy walked directly into the shot. Too late, the arrow was slung from her arm, but just in time, she flung the bow upwards, so the weapon went directly into the air. The Soul Wavelength dispersed, causing light blue rain to fall for a few moments. 

"Hey!" She called, letting her annoyance slip into her voice, "What do you think you're doing? I almost shot you!" Her long bangs fell into her face, covering up her bright red eyes. She re-positioned herself slightly so that she was standing comfortably, her feet right next to each other. Her crossbow glowed for a moment, replaced by her arm, which hung at her side. She blinked, watching the boy for his reaction. He looked slightly older than her, maybe one or two years. 

She suddenly became very conscious of her messy hair, red eyes and bare feet. Luci took a step back, pressing her hand against her blue locks and brushing them out of her face. She shuffled her feet, locking her hands behind her back. But she kept her eyes trained defiantly on the boy, irritated that he could be so stupid as to walk right in the way of someone shooting an arrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luci's Possible Meister?   Luci's Possible Meister? I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 8:42 pm

Codi jumped slightly, startled by the girl's yelling. He slowly turned to her and held up his hand as if to say "hello" but he remained silent. His eyes weren't visible to her, his mouth was open slightly, almost as if he was attempting to say something. He moved his other hand behind his head, scratching the back of his neck. It was obvious that he was very nervous and that the confrontation scared him a bit.

He noticed she was a bit annoyed, he just couldn't put his finger on why. He didn't really hear what she had said to him. He thought for a moment and put his hands in his jacket pockets. He knew he had to do something, he didn't want the girl to get even more mad at him. He decided to make small talk. He started writing in the dirt with the tip of his shoe, when he was done it spelled out, "Hi" with a smiley face under it. He held his hand up and waved slowly. He figured that he must look so stupid from her point of view.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luci's Possible Meister?   Luci's Possible Meister? I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 9:19 pm

Luci watched as the boy jumped slightly, seemingly startled by her irritated call. She hadn't thought she'd been that loud...she never spoke louder than her quiet shout, which wasn't much of a shout anyways. The boy held up his hand, and Luci expected him to say hello, but he remained quiet. Luci's brow furrowed in confusion, but didn't mention it. His mouth was also slightly open, as though he were about to speak, yet he didn't. Again, Luci was confused. She watched silently as he scratched the back of his neck nervously. 

What's there to be nervous about? Luci wondered, I'm not scary...am I? She shook her head slightly, as if she could get the very thought out of her head by doing so. She refocused, watching with vague curiosity as the boy began to write in the dirt with his shoe. Luci was short, and it was difficult for her to see, even standing on her tippy-toes. With a sigh, she took a couple steps forward until she could see. 

He had written "hi" with a smiley face under it. Luci squinted in confusion, her mouth hanging slightly open. It took all her strength not to facepalm right there. Why didn't he just talk? He sure looked weird. 

"Uh," Luci mumbled, still very confused, "Hi?" The way her tone lifted at the end made it almost sound like a question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luci's Possible Meister?   Luci's Possible Meister? I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 9:33 pm

Codi felt as if he accomplished something. He smiled and decided to actually speak for himself. "Hello." His voice was very quiet and he wondered if the girl could hear him. He decided to move forward with the greeting and he held out his hand.

He was a bit shaky still. But he managed to surprise himself and keep more calm than usual. Although to her, it probably looks like he is scared. He was hoping that wasn't what she was thinking. He was actually quite excited to interact with someone, especially a girl. Since girl's barely ever even looked at him, let alone talk to him, this was something new for him.

He extended his hand out a bit more, smiling a bit. He spoke again, this time a bit louder and easier to hear. "I-I'm Codi, It's uh... Nice to meet you...?" His smile began to take on a more nervous look, he was afraid that she would criticize him for his voice. Not that there was anything wrong with it, just that no one except the nurse had heard his voice. He was just afraid of how it might sound to others.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luci's Possible Meister?   Luci's Possible Meister? I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 9:51 pm

Luci had to strain her ears to hear the first word he spoke, and only caught the last syllable. Though she was smart enough to figure out that 'lo' was part of 'hello.' The boy stepped forward, holding out his hand. It looked like he was shaking, Is he scared? Luci wondered, But...if he was, what of? Couldn't be me. I'm the least scary person around. This was true, for sure. 

She looked up at him through her bangs, blinking, suddenly nervous. His strange attitude seemed to be rubbing off on her, though she was normally like that too. She watched cautiously as he stretched out his hand a little more, smiling. He spoke once more, a bit louder than before. 

"I-I'm Codi, It's uh...Nice to meet you...?" His smile turned nervous, but Luci didn't notice. Her attention was focused on his hand, hers was still behind her back. She shifted her feet, dropping her eyes to the ground. She wondered why he was so nervous. She allowed herself a glance upwards, and realized how much taller her was than her. That shouldn't surprise her, she'd always been shorter than everyone else. But that didn't stop her from being intimated. 

Her eyes fell back to his hand, then to the ground. She drew her hand from behind her back and reached out to grasp Codi's hand. Her blue bangs had fallen in front of her face again, hiding her strange eyes from sight as she shook his hand. 

"N-nice to meet you, Codi. I," She stammered through the words, "I'm L-luci." Her new name still felt rather strange on her tongue, though she'd changed it a while ago. The little girl took a deep breath, letting it out through her nose. "Why did you walk right into my line of shot?" She asked after dropping his hand, less annoyed now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luci's Possible Meister?   Luci's Possible Meister? I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 10:12 pm

Codi smiled, the softness of her hand made him so much more comfortable. He didn't really know why though. He spoke again, "You have a pretty name." He realized that might be considered flirting in some ways, but he was only trying to be nice.

He smiled a bit more as he examined her height. She was adorable, almost like a little girl. Though he knew that she had to be at least above the age of 12. He thought about kneeling down to her height, but he was afraid that might offend her a bit.

There were so many thoughts going through his mind about this girl. He kept thinking about how she might actually want to be his friend. It made him happy and excited, it also gave him the confidence to keep the conversation going for as long as possible, or at least until they knew each other a bit more.

He snapped out of train of thought once more, just in time to hear her question. He was kinda shocked to hear her say "line of shot". He didn't even realize what she meant until he took a moment to look back just a couple minutes ago. He remembered that when he looked at her, he saw a light fade on her arm. She must be a ranged weapon! This only made him more excited, as he doesn't have a partner yet. He quickly went back to thought on her question, and could only answer with, "I'm sorry, miss Luci.. I wasn't really paying attention..." He was speaking honestly, though she might be hoping for a better answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luci's Possible Meister?   Luci's Possible Meister? I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 10:34 pm

Luci shrank back slightly as he observed her, thinking over her question. It made her slightly nervous, when she said that she had a pretty name, though she could feel heat touching her cheeks. She shrugged her shoulders up, causing more locks to fall in front of her face. She looked up at him through the strands, blinking her red eyes fearfully. 

She didn't know what to think of him. He seemed timid, for sure. But something else, kind. Like Leo and Skyler. Why was everyone being so kind to her? It felt different from what she was used to. Though, you'd think this would be the norm now. She'd been around kind people for a little while now. 

He finally replied to her question, after appearing to be lost in thought for a little bit. She didn't want to interrupt though, that would be rude. She may be slightly annoyed, but she wouldn't forget her manners. She listened quietly to his response, but was shocked when he called her 'miss'. That was something that hadn't happened before. This caused her cheeks to become slightly redder. Miss? She wondered why he would call her that. 

"Well you should probably pay attention, being where you are. The Training Grounds can be dangerous if you just walk in without looking." She noted, surprised that she hadn't stammered or stuttered through that sentence. She blinked at him, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luci's Possible Meister?   Luci's Possible Meister? I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 10:45 pm

Codi noticed her red cheeks and smiled. He couldn't help but chuckle a bit, she was just too cute looking. Putting those thought aside, he acknowledged the advice she gave him and nodded. "I suppose I have a bit of a problem focusing... I tend to let my mind wander a lot." He was surprised. He had said a whole sentence without stuttering or looking away, he didn't know what was happening between him and Luci but he liked it. It made him happy to interact with someone like her.

He decided to take a seat in front of her, not to get to her eye level, but because he was tired. As he sat down, he couldn't help but notice her bright red eyes behind her bangs. He looked at her eyes through his bangs, but eventually his bangs were moved by a soft wind which exposed his face. He panicked. He still wasn't completely comfortable being around people. He was afraid that she would say he is ugly or something so he quickly reached back and pulled his hood over his head and face. He was a weird one...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luci's Possible Meister?   Luci's Possible Meister? I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2014, 11:16 pm

Luci noticed that he seemed slightly happier than he had been, and wondered why. She was curious as to what he was thinking, but then thought, maybe she doesn't want to know. Not that she thought he was thinking bad things, just that that would be an invasion of privacy, and she didn't like that. 

"Well then maybe you should find a different place to wander about without a thought." She suggested, not trying to be mean, even if it came out slightly rude. She still wasn't sure how she felt about him. He sure was...interesting though. He sat down in front of her, looking up and she realized he'd seen her eyes. She averted them, the jerky movement forcing more hair to fall and hide her face. 

She was looking the other way now, but was watching out of the corner of her eye. Codi seemed to panic when a light breeze brushed his bangs, exposing his face. He reached back and pulled his hood up, hiding his head and face. Luci turned back slightly, feeling a bit insulted. He was so freaked out by her eyes that he had to hide so he wouldn't look? That wasn't nice. 

The little girl pursed her lips and turned away, folding her arms. She turned her face upwards, chewing on the inside of her lip. She said nothing, choosing instead to stay silent. She knew she could just leave, but something held there. Was it that she wanted to talk to him? Or maybe that she wanted him to not be rude. 

(OOC: I know it's because he's got low self esteem, but Luci doesn't know that and she's also very self conscious. xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luci's Possible Meister?   Luci's Possible Meister? I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 12:22 am

OOC: Would you guys mind if I joined?

*James heard every word that they were saying while he was bleeding, James was meditating when he got hit by a bolt. James collapses in the brush near Codi.and Luck*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luci's Possible Meister?   Luci's Possible Meister? I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 12:51 am

Codi lifted the hood to where he could see Luci turned away from him, he frowned and straightened his hair to where it was hanging in front of his eyes again. "D-did I upset you...? I'm sorry, miss Luci..." He felt terrible, he didn't know exactly what he did, but he still felt terrible. In his mind, he lost his only chance to be friends with this girl.

He was a bit dramatic when it came to feeling sorry. He was almost always afraid of doing something wrong when anyone spoke to him in a loud tone or even looked at him funny. He looked down at the ground.

He wasn't entirely sure what to do. He thought that she would have left by now, but she didn't. "Maybe I still have a chance!" He thought to himself. He quickly stood up straight, almost as in a soldiers stance. "Is there I can do to make it up to you?" He spoke a bit more seriously, he wasn't just going to let this end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luci's Possible Meister?   Luci's Possible Meister? I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 1:03 am

Luci glanced back at Codi when he spoke, but blinked quickly away. She had a feeling that he didn't know what he'd done, but she ignored this. She turned her head when the boy stood. She noticed that he'd brushed the hair back into his face. Luci shifted her feet so she was facing him. He keeps calling me Miss...She thought, wondering what to make of that. 

He then asked if he could make it up to her. Wow, he's...different. Which he was. No one she'd met before was like this. Then again, she hadn't met a whole lot of people anyways, but still. Leo wasn't like this, he was a lot more chill, calm and laid back. She was lost thinking about him for a moment, remembering his kindness in letting her stay with him till she found herself a place. He was so nice, she hadn't even expected to be remembered after being away...but he had! 

Blinking, she returned her thoughts to the task at hand. Make it up to me? Hmm she pondered this for a few heartbeats. Had he really been hiding from her eyes, or was it something in his mind? He had moved his hair back in front of his face.  

"You don't know do you?" She asked in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luci's Possible Meister?   Luci's Possible Meister? I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 1:10 am

Codi looked down at her, hoping to get a response. He was honestly freaking out a bit, scared that he might screw up this chance to actually have a friend that he can trust. He thought to himself, thinking of how things would be if he was friends and partners with her.

He escaped once more from his daydreaming. The question she had asked him really confused him. What did she mean...? He decided to ask her himself instead of just thinking about it. "What do you mean..? A-Am I supposed to know something...?" He was deeply confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luci's Possible Meister?   Luci's Possible Meister? I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 1:17 am

"I meant You don't know why I'm mad?" she asked once more, trying hard not to roll her eyes. It had seemed fairly obvious to her at least, that Codi was a bit confused. But she decided against pointing this out, no, she would try not embarrass him more than he already appeared to be, or confused. Luci wasn't sure. 

(Gah, I'm sorry, it's soooooper short. I checked my gmail and I saw the email for this and I was like MUST POST but then I got really tired and my brain stopped working so this is what happened.....I'm sorry, I promise I'll post better tomorrow! Ugh I hate posting short posts...it makes me feel bad >.<)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luci's Possible Meister?   Luci's Possible Meister? I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 1:47 am

Codi shook his head slowly. "No, I don't know why..." He decided to sit back down again and listen to what she had to say. He was still quite worried though. He was hoping that she wouldn't point out all the things wrong with him. Again, it was all in his head. There really wasn't much wrong with him. Maybe some emotional issues, but other than that, he was just a normal guy.

(Don't be sorry! ^-^ To be honest, I could really care less about how big the post is as long as it gets to the point of what's happening with your character emotionally, mentally and physically. I'm not picky. ^-^ But there are some people who like to post big and detailed, like you. So I did a short post as well, so don't feel bad, okay? :) As I said, it doesn't matter much to me, but I hope this makes us "even" ^-^ )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luci's Possible Meister?   Luci's Possible Meister? I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 9:06 pm

(Awe you're sweet ^.^ Thanks, I just really like to add as much detail as I can) 

"Well, never mind then." Luci stated, deciding that she'd made a mistake. She felt her cheeks redden as she realized she was being a fool, "I just...misunderstood." She mumbled, chewing on the inside of her cheek nervously. Wow she'd really screwed up big time...she hoped he wouldn't think less of her because of this, she was enjoying talking to him. 

Then she wondered why. Why? She didn't know him, he was just some random guy that she'd almost shot. So why should she care what he thinks of her? But she did....which was weird to her. The only people's opinions she really cared about were Skyler's and Leo's. But this boy, he was different. She couldn't put her finger on it....

Luci shifted her feet and stared at the ground. Her bangs covered her eyes, and she risked a quick glance upwards at Codi, then blinked and returned to gazing at the ground. She blinked slowly, then began to turn away. 

"S-sorry," She stammered, "I'll just leave and practice somewhere else..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luci's Possible Meister?   Luci's Possible Meister? I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 9:21 pm

(Heh, I try ^w^)

Without thinking, Codi reached out and grabbed Luci's hand gently. "P-Please don't go...!" His grip was soft and gentle. "Please... Don't leave.. I.. I was enjoying talking to you..." Once he realized that his hand was holding her hand, he jumped slightly and pulled away. "I-I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to..!"

Codi didn't want to force her into staying by looking sad, but he couldn't help it. He was terrified that she would leave and never talk to him again. He thought for a moment and realized that she had stayed here the whole time. After all the "mistakes" he made, she was still here. This confused him deeply.

He slowly looked directly at her and spoke softly, but loud enough to hear. "Why... Why are you still talking to me...? I've done so many things wrong in the time we've been talking.. I'm surprised you're actually still here and tolerating me.. So... Why..?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luci's Possible Meister?   Luci's Possible Meister? I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2014, 10:42 pm

Luci breathed in sharply in shock when Codi took hold of her hand. She stopped, frozen. Her right foot was still stationed on the ground, while the other was almost lifted, with the toe just barely brushing the ground. She stood there for a second, paralyzed by surprise. She blinked, breathed in, and was about to reply when he let go. He was being very apologetic, then looked at her with the saddest puppy dog eyes she'd ever seen. 

She turned back slowly, keeping her feet planted firmly on the ground. Her hand tingled where Codi had grabbed it, but she couldn't figure out why. So she ignored it, for now. Instead she focused on Codi, watching how....sad looking he was. Or was it loneliness? Luci couldn't tell. She opened her mouth to respond, but then he spoke again. She blinked in surprise, feeling blood rushing to her cheeks. 

"You haven't done anything drastically wrong..." Luci mumbled, "I just overreacted...Why would I leave though? I have nowhere else to be, no one wants to talk to me anyways I may as well stay.." She shrugged, her hair falling into her face once more. The little girl had so much hair, it was thick and fell all the way down to her waist. There was so much, she could probably hide in it if she wanted to, if it wasn't bright blue. 

"Why do you want to talk to me?" she asked suddenly, "I'm not...interesting or anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luci's Possible Meister?   Luci's Possible Meister? I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 9:22 pm

Codi wasn't entirely sure what to say, he didn't even know how to react. Instead, all he did was kneel down to her height and hug her. He knew this was a bit of a stupid idea, so he decided to speak before anything bad happened.

"Because I.. I want to be friends...! I don't have many friends here that aren't teachers... S-so, please..! Please be friends with me..." He sounded desperate, and he knew that. He just wasn't sure how else to ask her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luci's Possible Meister?   Luci's Possible Meister? I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 9:23 pm

(Sorry that wasn't very long.. >.> I didn't really know what else to put..)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luci's Possible Meister?   Luci's Possible Meister? I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 7:17 pm

(That's alright ^.^) 

Luci backtracked when Codi hugged her, almost moving backwards in shock, but swaying back and forth instead. She chewed on the inside of her lip nervously, unsure of how to reply to what he was saying. It had been a while since she'd been hugged by anyone but Skyler...

"Erm..." she started, still trying to decide what to say but not wanting to leave the boy hanging. She pulled slightly away from him, so she could look at him and speak, "Friends? With me? Um....I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luci's Possible Meister?   Luci's Possible Meister? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luci's Possible Meister?
Page 1 of 1