Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Drawings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Character Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Character Drawings   Character Drawings I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 6:11 pm

So, I decided to give another go at showing how I imagine all my characters look. I'm trying to do this as Soul Eater-y as I can, but, y'know..

Character Drawings DSCN0234_zps0f0056ef

Sylas ain't having none of your bullshit today...

Sorry for how messy he is. I hate pencils sometimes. Anyways, I'll prolly do another of him later on in the cloak, an definitely one of Mad Sylas. Hope you enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Character Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings   Character Drawings I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 6:29 pm

Also, I'm fine with people commenting here, so yeah... Go nuts...
Back to top Go down

Character Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings   Character Drawings I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 6:44 pm

Damn, that's actually pretty good! I really like how you drew the clothes, looks very natural. The axe looks pretty good, too. My only complaint is that his eyes are so...cross eyed. It's hard not to look at it.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Character Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings   Character Drawings I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 3:29 pm

Character Drawings Ef1cfdce9ac7437185701d0a3d66aafb_zps7f189f3b

So yeah, boobs are hard. Hands are hard. Shoes are hard. Anyways, here's Rose, ready to beat you verbally or physically. And yes, I know her right leg is a little thin.
Back to top Go down

Character Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings   Character Drawings I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 3:33 pm

I would like to suggest adding some folds and edges to the clothes, give them a little more texture.
Back to top Go down

Character Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings   Character Drawings I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 8:15 pm

Pretty good. Do you think you could draw my character?
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Character Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings   Character Drawings I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 5:40 am

Folds and textures aren't easy at all...
Back to top Go down

Character Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings   Character Drawings I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 10:11 am

Yeah. I try to draw folds and edges, but it never seems to work that well. I just stick to making the clothes look a little ruffled up. Simply by shading in certain spots on the clothes.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Character Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings   Character Drawings I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 7:22 pm

I add a few fold lines on bent joints and that's about it.
Back to top Go down

Character Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings   Character Drawings I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 5:16 am

Unlike others I think the clothes looks fine but if you wanted texture could be added in with a touch of light shading her and there. Also congrats on doing the hands as I find them hard as f#%k to do. The only thing I can really criticize on which I also have problems with are the body proportions but those cam be hard too.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

Character Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings   Character Drawings I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 7:49 am

My drawings on paper have halos of rubbing out around the hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Drawings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Drawings   Character Drawings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Drawings
Page 1 of 1