Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dangers of Being a Gentleman (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Dangers of Being a Gentleman (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Dangers of Being a Gentleman (Open)   The Dangers of Being a Gentleman (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 10:24 pm

This is so typical. Aesop grimaced as he lay in the infirmary bed. In his attempt to appear confident and collected, he had made an utter fool of himself. Again. In his experience, confident people walked with squared shoulders and their heads held high. Unfortunately, it's a bit difficult to see what's underfoot when your head's held high. Such as the stairs, for instance.

Luckily, his transformed self mostly broke the fall. Mostly. He definitely wasn't going to be walking straight for the next few days. Nothing was broken, but he was urged to stay in the bed in case of a concussion. Aesop dropped his head into the pillow and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Dangers of Being a Gentleman (Open)   The Dangers of Being a Gentleman (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 10:33 pm

That was a close one! Shizu thought to herself. She had seen the weapon collapse down the stairs and hardly got out of the way in time, if she hadn't been paying attention... the weapon more than likely would have knocked her over or taken her with him. It was now doubt a suprise at first! There she was, minding her own business, and all of a sudden there was something or one tumbling down like an avalanche...

The meister had gotten the weapon to the infirmary and waited to make sure he was okay. Once the nurse gave her the 'okay' Shizu walked in the room to see him. "You alright? It was quite a fall you had!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dangers of Being a Gentleman (Open)   The Dangers of Being a Gentleman (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 10:43 pm

The weapon's eyes lit up when he saw his meister enter the room. He tried to sit up and winced at the sharp pain in his back and arms. He steadily readjusted himself against the back of the bedframe.

"I'm a bit dizzy and little sore," Aesop admitted, "But otherwise I'm fine, Miss Shizu. Thank you for bringing me here."

"I feel I should apologize for almost crushing you as well," he fiddled with the blankets in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Dangers of Being a Gentleman (Open)   The Dangers of Being a Gentleman (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 10:56 pm

Shizu walked over to his side and sat in a chair that she pulled up next to him. "Its perfectly fine, Ive fallen down the stairs before, so its really no big deal." She replied and smiled sweetly.

The sound of student's chattering flowly faded as the large door to the hallway silently shut with only a small thump, leaving the room silent and the two of them alone.

"Well hopefully you didn't get too injured, we still have training to do. And lots at that!" She added and leaned back in her chair with a small sigh. "Oh, and I took some notes for you from class." Shizu mentioned as she pulled out some note cards from her bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dangers of Being a Gentleman (Open)   The Dangers of Being a Gentleman (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 11:13 pm

"Thank you," Aesop smiled in appreciation, "But you have to admit that it was ironic for a weapon that's designed to protect almost injure the one who weilds it." He laughed softly at the thought.

He greatfully took the notes and nodded in agreement.

"Since you're the one who going to be doing most of the physical things, I think it'll be fine. Training would be good, if just to figure out a fighting style," Aesop said, "While it's possible, shields aren't traditionally used as weapons. So it will be good to figure something out."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Dangers of Being a Gentleman (Open)   The Dangers of Being a Gentleman (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 7:37 am

Shizu nodded her head as he spoke. It was true, weapons typically aren't shields... "Not sure. I dont think its been done that often before... a shield weapon that is." She added and closed her eyes briefly while thought.

"I think I've seen a weapon being a shield once. Though as memory recalls, I'm pretty sure he wasn't just a shield." the meister added quickly after her previous comment.

The thing was, if they were going to be partners, they needed to find a way to actually be able to fight...Well there was always the option of having two weapons, but Shizu wasn't sure if that was what she'd be able to handle as such a young meister. Perhaps one of the teachers could give them an idea...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dangers of Being a Gentleman (Open)   The Dangers of Being a Gentleman (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 4:41 pm

"I've bee thinking about this for a while," Aesop began, "And I've been thinking about how weapons like me aren't just inanimate objects when we're in weapon form. We have some semblance of movement. Perhaps you could throw me, like a Frisbee. With enough practice I could probably make my way back to you." He explained, hoping it made some sort of sense.

"For close combat, I can be used as a blunt weapon," he continued, "Basically, you just go 'Captain America' on some Kishin ass." His eyes widened and he cleared his throat hen he realized what came out of his mouth.

"Ahem, and I mean that in the most dignified way possible."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Dangers of Being a Gentleman (Open)   The Dangers of Being a Gentleman (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 5:19 pm

The meister chuckled at few his 'Captain America' statement and crossed her arms. "Yes of course, kick kishin ass in the most dignified way possible. I like it." She acknowledged with a barely audible attachment of sarcasm.

After a small amount of time had passed, the meister shot up fro her chair. "Oh no! If I don't hurry I'm going to miss the last class of the day!" She exclaimed and mentally facepalmed. On no, no, no, no, no! she screamed in her head as she scrambled to get her things.

"I'll visit right after, okay!?" She added and looked at the weapon that was still bed-ridden.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dangers of Being a Gentleman (Open)   The Dangers of Being a Gentleman (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 7:55 pm

"Exactly," he nodded, not detecting her subtle sarcasm in the slightest. To be honest he probably wouldn't have noticed even without the subtlety.

Aesop jumped at Shizu's sudden, frantic behavior.

"Run, Miss Shizu!" He called out to her. As fast as your tiny legs can carry you! He couldn't help but add in his head. Though he knew better than to say that out loud.

"Good luck!"

(OOC: You cool for a training thread later?)
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Dangers of Being a Gentleman (Open)   The Dangers of Being a Gentleman (Open) I_icon_minitimeApril 30th 2014, 8:16 pm

"I will! Get well soon, okay?" She yelled back as she swung her bag over her shoulders.

The meister was surprisingly quick for her size and zoomed out the door instantly.  I've got two minutes to get all the way across the school! she said to herself in her head.

"You can make it..." she muttered and made it to the class with mere seconds to spare. "Okay, Ill take some notes for Aesop then see what the assignments are."

Her chest heaved up and down as she caught her breath. She put her hands behind her head to steady her breathing then sat in her seat, which was in about the center of the class. "Made it... yay..."

(Of course I would :) )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dangers of Being a Gentleman (Open)   The Dangers of Being a Gentleman (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dangers of Being a Gentleman (Open)
Page 1 of 1