Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Akira Hiyashi

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Akira Hiyashi Empty
PostSubject: Akira Hiyashi   Akira Hiyashi I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 6:38 pm

Akira Hiyashi Akira10

Name: Akira Hiyashi

Meister: Savannah Fukui

Weapon Form: Qilinbian: Chinese chain linked steel whip with leather attached to the end. Generally inflexible and cuts straight into skin, but when wielded by Savannah, is more flexible, and can even elongate or retract.

Love Interest: None

Appearance: Tall, incredibly slender, and muscular, Akira looks like the leading male in an shoujo anime or manga, which earned him much attention back in Japan. His hair is kept incredibly long, and he refuses to cut it for anyone. His face generally looks very stern and contemplative, and his brow is usually furrowed in concentration.

Personality: Stern, focused, and inflexible, Akira was raised in a very traditional japanese home and bends to no one's will save his family's and Savannah's as his master.

History: Akira was raised in Japan in a very stern and focused household. Due to an existing debt to the Fukui family, Akira was sent to Death City to be Savannah's weapon, servant, and body guard. He does not plan anything in his future except to serve Savannah until his own death.

Miscellaneous: Deeply superstitious. Also a trained contortionist.

Have You Read the Rules?
I have a mild interest in Soul Eater.

Last edited by Beyril Stone on February 1st 2016, 7:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Akira Hiyashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akira Hiyashi   Akira Hiyashi I_icon_minitimeApril 28th 2014, 6:39 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Akira Hiyashi
Page 1 of 1