Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miranda Archwright

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Miranda Archwright Empty
PostSubject: Miranda Archwright   Miranda Archwright I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 12:28 am

Miranda Archwright AnimeGirls-Adventure

Name Archwright, Miranda "Wrench"

Meister: N/A

Miranda Archwright Mirand11
Weapon Form: Miranda is a (descriptively) A Spiked-Jet-Powered Warhammer. A very destructive force in battle quicker than most others life her. She can change the length of her handle from 4 to 6 ft depending on the Meister. Entirely iron, a head with 3 red spikes on one end, and 3 jet powered engines on the other. A ruby cut into an ovid (3 dimensional oval) fitted into the handle's pommel. Red leather wrapped tightly over the mid-section of the handle to make for easier handling (go figure).

Love Interest: None currently.

Appearance: AS SEEN ABOVE: Red straight hair cut to neck length, deep blue eyes, round clear goggles that she utilizes when working or fighting, baggy black shorts, thick leather bracelets, perforated golden lace shirt, white belt, Various green cloth straps cover her outfit.
About 4'7. Has a tattoo on her right shoulder-blade of a hammer crossing a wrench, the family's seal, and company logo. Always smiling and you can just see the amount of energy she has by gaze into her eyes.

Personality: Helpful, pleasant to be around, and caring. Often times can be profound but she finds that most problems can pretty much be solved with brute force. Can be kinda clumsy and/or playful at times, dependable for just about any job. If your an animal, think your intelligence is superior, claim to have all the power in the world or similar, destroy lives, destroy machines, laugh at her, or belittle her friends she hates you. Congrats you just made your worst enemy. Sometimes can be a little misguided or careless which could prove to be troublesome.

History: Daughter of a long line of famous sailors and shipwrights. Brought into the family business at the age of 14, he father was worried she's never amount to anything. A couple years ago her mother fell ill, and the only way they could pay for her medicine was to work double time. She sailed on a ship with only her father carrying precious cargo to the United States, they were caught in a storm and engine had a malfunction. The only one available to fix it being Miranda, she went down to the engine room to discover loose metal jammed 2 of the 6 cylinders, she went to carefully remove it when her hand transformed into part of a weapon for the first time in her life, and she destroyed most of the engine instead. Determined there was no way for her to prove her worth, her father kicked her off the boat while still amid the ocean after the storm had passed, leaving her floating in a life boat. He thought she wasn't worth the risk, and he needed to help his wife. She was discovered by coast guards a few hours later drifting towards the state of California. After hearing her story she learned of Death City, and they claimed the people there could help her. She promised to prove she was worth more than her father could imagine, better than her entire family in fact.

Miscellaneous: In solo combat, she can utilize the jets in various was to aid in movement speed making her a great fighter even without a Meister.

Have You Read the Rules?
I Love Soul Eater. And Hate People.

Last edited by Linxwire on May 3rd 2014, 5:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Miranda Archwright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miranda Archwright   Miranda Archwright I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 3:10 pm

Mods, please. Look at my masterwork.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Miranda Archwright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miranda Archwright   Miranda Archwright I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 3:53 pm

You need to work on your grammar here, and I ask that you expand her physical (human) description as well as her personality. Aside from that, there is some editing that needs done with her history. Why was she the only one available to fix the motor? Where is her mother? And how did she get from the ocean (off-coast, clearly, or they could have docked to fix the motor), and to Death City, which is somewhere in the Nevada deserts?

I'll look over it again after revisions. :)
Back to top Go down

Miranda Archwright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miranda Archwright   Miranda Archwright I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 3:56 pm

There's one part that I have to pick at. Why would her father kick her off a boat and make her swim ashore? What, is he Kim Jong-un?
Back to top Go down

Miranda Archwright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miranda Archwright   Miranda Archwright I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 4:44 pm

Note to self: Don't rush shit, you leave behind a million plot holes.

@ LeolaniLiaMay
I tried to answer most of those questions but I would have to shoot myself if I re-wrote the whole thing, I hope that's good enough.

@ Haunter999
Just a distant relative.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Miranda Archwright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miranda Archwright   Miranda Archwright I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 5:17 pm

I would still like to see her personality expanded, but aside from that you filled in quite a few gaps and I am REALLY liking her a lot. Add to her personality and I will accept her :)
Back to top Go down

Miranda Archwright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miranda Archwright   Miranda Archwright I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 5:50 pm

Updated.

Grr. Being grumpy makes me grumpy, because I hate being grumpy.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Miranda Archwright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miranda Archwright   Miranda Archwright I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 6:01 pm

Thank you very much for being so cooperative. You did a brilliant job on her overall and I can't wait to see her in action.

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Miranda Archwright Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miranda Archwright   Miranda Archwright I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miranda Archwright
Page 1 of 1