Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shinji Yodobashi INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shinji Yodobashi INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Shinji Yodobashi INACTIVE   Shinji Yodobashi INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 9:07 pm

Shinji Yodobashi INACTIVE Mystyl11

Name:
Shinji Yodobashi

Weapon-

Love Interest-

Appearance: Shinji is 6 foot 1in, has a slender figure and has yellow eyes with brown hair. He wear's glasses and a dog tag given to him by his favorite teacher from school. He is always seen with one checkered wrist band on his arms protruding from his left arm are two large scars. He has the kanji for love tattooed to his right hand. He like to wear hats and has a large unnecessary collection of hats.

Personality: Shinji is very easy to get along with but can be timid at first once he gets know people he really warms up to them. He has a good sense of right and wrong but some how always ends up in fights, likely due to the voices in his head. He seems strange and eccentric but once you get to know him he's a nice guy. He has an irrational fear of deep water and anything with tentacles. He likes movies, anime, music, manga, video games, and writing is his passion. He has a very deep soul that can be hard to understand at times.

History: His father Tori Yodobashi was a great meister who fell at the hands of a witch when Shinji was 4. Shinji's mother tried to keep the truth from him. When Shinji was 10 he found his fathers journal tucked away in his mother's closet along with pictures of him and his weapon. From that day Shinji trained himself to fight in secret to use many different weapon types and gain amazing skills of strength. By the age of 15 he could easily defeat the brutes in his school at first to help those being bullied after it became a competition to see who could defeat him. One night after a particularly bad fight his mother was questioning him as usual. "Why are you fighting?" "What happened to my nice little boy?" She was really on her soap box this time and Shinji broke. He told his mother he knew about his father and that he'd been training himself to fight for years now. His mother was shocked. She calmed down after awhile and told him everything. When she finished she promised that if Shinji could keep out of trouble and get high scores on his tests up until the end of the school year that he could go to the Death Weapon Meister Academy. So for the rest of the year he studied hard and trained harder. The end of the year came and his mother agreed to send him to the DWMA.

Misc: When it comes to romance he knows a lot for some reason that not even he understands. He's always searching for that special someone. He also plays bass and sings in a rock band called "These guys." They thought it'd be funny for this to happen: Guy 1: "I saw a great band last night!" Guy 2: "Who was the band?" Guy 1: "These guys." He has multiple voices in his head that showed up around the time he was 14 that didn't seem to harm anyone so he just left them alone. It gave him people to talk to when he was lonely.

Have you read the rules?
I love Soul Eater!

Last edited by Shinji_Yodobashi on May 7th 2014, 10:30 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Yodobashi INACTIVE   Shinji Yodobashi INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 9:16 pm

You are missing a few sections on your character sheet (misc and the final question). Without the question and its answer, this character cannot be accepted.

Also, the image should be above your character's name, and the sections below love interest (appearance, personality, and history) each need to be at LEAST 100 words long, complete sentences.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Yodobashi INACTIVE   Shinji Yodobashi INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 9:34 pm

Is this ok?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Yodobashi INACTIVE   Shinji Yodobashi INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 9:36 pm

There's "misc" and then "Have you read the rules?" which is where the question comes in.

Again, though, your "Appearance" and "Personality" sections each need to be at least a paragraph (100 words) each before your character can be accepted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Yodobashi INACTIVE   Shinji Yodobashi INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 9:37 pm

Ok I understand now I'll fix it! :)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Yodobashi INACTIVE   Shinji Yodobashi INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 9:51 pm

Much better, but they still need to be longer. What are his fears? What does he like to do? What habits does he have? These are all things that can expand his personality section

For his appearance, what distinguishing marks could he have? What is something unusual about his appearance? Does he have a strange way that he walks, or a fidgety habit?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Yodobashi INACTIVE   Shinji Yodobashi INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:29 pm

Very well done!

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinji Yodobashi INACTIVE   Shinji Yodobashi INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinji Yodobashi INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1