Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis. Empty
PostSubject: Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis.   Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis. I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 7:49 pm

Hello, I wanted to post a character in the orphanage but I am unable to do so. I will just use this announcement as an adoption form.
Name: John shadow talon.

Meister: None.

Weapon Form: Composite bow with many types of soul arrows.

Love Interest: Money.

Appearance: He wears a black and brown leather suit with a hood, kind of patchy but very well made with his cloak along his back. He has brown hair and blue eyes, standing the standard height for a man his age. That's all you'll get from him, if you see him at all.

Personality: Greedy to the core but not without morals. He does not kill if it can be avoided but ends up being hostile without meaning to. He only works with a group if there is profit to be made, infact profit was the one thing he's after in life. That and eventually settling down with a woman. He is very reliant on his cunning and is very smart.

History: Why pay for what you can steal? Are the words john lives by, he was born dirt poor in Ireland. He was left in a church orphanage with a note that said. " Take care of john shadow talon. " He grew up in a house filled with the bullied or depressed, the typical ones you'd find in an orphanage. When he was ten years old he discovered something, he was really good at taking things that weren't his. From the lowly cookie jar on a high shelf to the wallets of soon to be parents that came often. Many people came and went from the place, most of the kids would only spend three years there tops. But whenever a family would interview him he always ballsed it up. He has a real problem communicating with others, in how he has no desire to do so unless it benefits him. Eventually one of the nuns who worked the place adopted him. As time passed money got more tight and they often had to miss meals. He left on his eighteenth birthday without a word leaving only a note. " Gone to find my future, I will return with riches enough so that we can live a happy life. " He moved to England and for ten years stole everything that wasn't nailed down, he gave himself rules and morals. 1. Never kill an innocent man. 2. always know when to pull out. 3. Never steal from someone who needs it more than you do.
Eventually he had to flee England because the police were after him. He left with a few magical artifacts that he had stolen from witches. A necklace that when held to the light would suck up the source for ten minutes ( Excluding the sun. ) Shoes that made no noise no matter what he stepped in. A cloak that let him blend into the shadows very well but not invisible. A bag that held things in a pocket dimension whenever he put something in it. As well as a set of burglar tools he keeps all over his person.

souls:0

Last edited by jac600 on May 16th 2014, 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis.   Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis. I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 8:41 am

I want to give someone else up but the orphanage is still down.
Name: John shadow talon.

This character is no longer mine.

Meister: None.

Weapon Form: Composite bow with many types of soul arrows.

Love Interest: Money.

Appearance: He wears a black and brown leather suit with a hood, kind of patchy but very well made with his cloak along his back. He has brown hair and blue eyes, standing the standard height for a man his age. That's all you'll get from him, if you see him at all.

Personality: Greedy to the core but not without morals. He does not kill if it can be avoided but ends up being hostile without meaning to. He only works with a group if there is profit to be made, infact profit was the one thing he's after in life. That and eventually settling down with a woman. He is very reliant on his cunning and is very smart.

History: Why pay for what you can steal? Are the words john lives by, he was born dirt poor in Ireland. He was left in a church orphanage with a note that said. " Take care of john shadow talon. " He grew up in a house filled with the bullied or depressed, the typical ones you'd find in an orphanage. When he was ten years old he discovered something, he was really good at taking things that weren't his. From the lowly cookie jar on a high shelf to the wallets of soon to be parents that came often. Many people came and went from the place, most of the kids would only spend three years there tops. But whenever a family would interview him he always ballsed it up. He has a real problem communicating with others, in how he has no desire to do so unless it benefits him. Eventually one of the nuns who worked the place adopted him. As time passed money got more tight and they often had to miss meals. He left on his eighteenth birthday without a word leaving only a note. " Gone to find my future, I will return with riches enough so that we can live a happy life. " He moved to England and for ten years stole everything that wasn't nailed down, he gave himself rules and morals. 1. Never kill an innocent man. 2. always know when to pull out. 3. Never steal from someone who needs it more than you do.
Eventually he had to flee England because the police were after him. He left with a few magical artifacts that he had stolen from witches. A necklace that when held to the light would suck up the source for ten minutes ( Excluding the sun. ) Shoes that made no noise no matter what he stepped in. A cloak that let him blend into the shadows very well but not invisible. A bag that held things in a pocket dimension whenever he put something in it. As well as a set of burglar tools he keeps all over his person.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis.   Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 9:03 am

Are they both still available then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis.   Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 9:06 am

Yes they are, oh and could you move Tex to the Demon blade section?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis.   Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 9:12 am

I might take Skylar then. Any topics or character relationships that I should worry about? And alright
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis.   Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 9:15 am

hmm... his class is the class of the rising sun.
He brutally murdered kataro's mom in front of him.
Adrian is his star pupil.
By absorbing part of kataro's soul he absorbed part of his personality. He is now fond of paulette and gets a crippling feeling of guilt if he were to hurt her.
After the events of kataro's insanity he was shot three times and admitted to the icu. He should be better by now.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis.   Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 9:19 am

Who owns each of these characters?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis.   Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 9:20 am

Me.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis.   Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 9:23 am

I don't see them on these lists...?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis.   Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis. I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 3:02 pm

I deleted them when I put them up for adoption.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis.   Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis. I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 2:48 pm

Jac I never made a final decision on Sklar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis.   Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis. I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 6:01 pm

Oh, I'm sorry. Some admins combed back through his profile and decided changes needed to be made to his power and history. I don't want to touch him especially if you are going to take him. I figure it will be a better OC for you if you get some input.
If you have decided you do not want him then I will drop him entirely.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis.   Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis. I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 10:04 am

I think I will take him, actually, I'll just switch him from Death Scythe to Demon Blade. :) I just wanted to let you know that I hadn't actually decided on it yet. Also, if you have dead, dropped, or adopted characters, you don't need to leave them in your sig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis.   Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis. I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 11:18 pm

Okay he is all yours.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis.   Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis. I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 10:16 am

Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis.   Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis. I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 2:28 pm

What was his soul count?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis.   Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis. I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 5:56 pm

17, but he has absorbed the power of all the people in his description.
And the bartender at chupecabras.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis.   Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charecter adoption. John shadow talon and skylar davis.
Page 1 of 1