Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rosa Fontaine INACTIVE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Rosa Fontaine INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Rosa Fontaine INACTIVE   Rosa Fontaine INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 11:57 pm

Fontaine, Rosa

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: Rosa is a girl of about average height, standing at about 5' 3". She has a tough, wiry body with a forming six pack. She has a straight figure and while she isn't exactly flat, her chest size is below average. Her dark olive skin and waist-length, dark brown, french plaited hair reflect her Mexican heritage. Though her gray eyes, which were inherited from her father, stand out on her heart-shaped face. She prefers wearing feminine but practical clothing suited for hiking. Usually wearing her pink, polyester fleece hoodie, beige convertible pants, and hiking boots.

Personality: Rosa was always the most responsible one of her family. Whether it be reminding her parents of some sort of deadline or helping tidy things up, she was the go-to person for getting things done. Despite being the second youngest and shortest of her siblings, Rosa was regarded in an unspoken way as the older sibling.

Rosa is quite the girly girl, almost as much as her younger sibling. She loves to experiment with makeup and go dress shopping with Marisol. However, she is definately no damsel in distress. Aside from makeovers, she also loves to hike and mountain climbing is one of her favorite hobbies. Rosa is the kind of person that proves a girl can be tough while still being feminine.

History: Rosa was the fourth child born to a Mexican woman and French man who loved to travel. She spent all of her life in an RV traversing wherever her parents decided they wanted to go. She had been to Mexico, America, Canada, and even Europe whenever they decided to visit her grandparents in France. They never stayed in one place for more than a week. Unless of course her mother became too pregnant to travel, in which case they would stay at her grandparents place in Mexico. It was an unconventional life, but she enjoyed it.

Rosa had grown quite attached to Marisol after "she" was born. She loved all of her older siblings quite dearly, but felt like she could relate more with "her". They'd do everything together, makeovers, shopping, manicures. So she was more than a little surprised when Marisol told their family last year that "she" was a boy. It really didn't seem plausible to her, Marisol was the girliest person she knew. Weren't transmen supposed to be really masculine? This disbelief is what cause them to drift apart over the next few months.

Even before Marisol's announcement, her older brother Anatole had already left and had married not long ago. The twins, Maylis and ElĂ­as had gone off to college not a month after it. Leaving her with just her parents and Marisol. In this time Rosa had often tried to do all of the things she and Marisol had loved to do before. But she was often rejected because Marisol wanted to prove that "she" was a boy and boys don't wear makeup and dresses. Eventually, Marisol was found to be a weapon and left for the DWMA.

Rosa loved her parents but felt lonely without her siblings around. Not long after Marisol, now Aesop, had enrolled and a few emails back and forth, Rosa decided to enroll herself as a meister.

Miscellaneous: The sole reason I enrolled her in the DWMA was because I felt bad for the fact that all of her siblings had left.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"

Last edited by Aesop Fable on May 9th 2014, 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Fontaine INACTIVE   Rosa Fontaine INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 12:08 am

I would like to see an image, or at least a more expanded appearance description.

Very interesting history though, I'd like to see what you make of this character.

EDITS REQUESTED.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Fontaine INACTIVE   Rosa Fontaine INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 12:38 am

I didn't feel comfortable using a Google image and it takes me forever and a day to draw a person. So I hope the appearance edit was enough. Is this alright, or do you think I should add more?

Thanks for your time. =)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Fontaine INACTIVE   Rosa Fontaine INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 12:57 am

Accepted~
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosa Fontaine INACTIVE   Rosa Fontaine INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosa Fontaine INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1