Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dowan Hammer {Inactive}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dowan Hammer {Inactive} Empty
PostSubject: Dowan Hammer {Inactive}   Dowan Hammer {Inactive} I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2013, 12:43 pm

Dowan Hammer {Inactive} Miss_d11

Dowan Alise McAllister Hammer

Weapon
Sylas Hammer

Husband
Sylas Hammer

Description
5'6'', normal type body. Has fiery red hair, freckles, and glasses. She has a strong build.

Personality
She's as fiery as the red hair on her head, but she's very friendly and smart. She gets excited easily, but has a very short temper. She can be a little insecure about her looks and her abilities as a meister.

History
Coming from a long line of weapons, Dowan is the first true meister of the family (besides her grandmother). She has fairly normal family, but was a bit of a loner, and didn't have very many friends.

Other
Her soul is purple, with a bow and glasses.

Blinding Fury: Like the Black Blood, but controllable. If not controlled, can hurt both the meister and the weapon.

Dowan also the new transition prefect, meaning that she just recently graduated and is now helping students transition into the academy. Come to her if you need anything!

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater!
Back to top Go down

Dowan Hammer {Inactive}
Page 1 of 1