Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Johnathan Steele

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Johnathan Steele Empty
PostSubject: Johnathan Steele   Johnathan Steele I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 1:47 am

Johnathan Steele Red_he12
Name: Steele, Johnathan

Meister: Aurora Boyd

Weapon Form: Japanese Tessen. Slightly larger than a standard one at aprox. 15 inches. Is essentially made of reinforced metal, with blades on the ends as well as the top. Has a chain attached to the end that can be extended at will. The chain is sided by two decorative tails meant to help disguise the chain.

Johnathan Steele Fan11

Love Interest: Justice Abby

Appearance: At 5 foot 6 inches, he is well under the average height. He has a very lean and toned build, and has never attempted to bulk up. He has bright red hair that he wears long, either in a ponytail or spiked like the image and storm grey eyes. He has a few tattoos, including the Shotokan Tiger between his shoulder blades, a tribal pattern circling the tiger and covering the rest of his back, and flame sleeves. He often dresses in simple gi’s due to the sheer amount of time he spends training. When he wears street clothes, it usually ends up being jeans with a simple solid color t-shirt.
Johnathan Steele Flame-11
Johnathan Steele Shotok11

Personality: Johnathan is extremely outgoing, confident and ambitious, and some may say he is egotistical. He is also very stubborn and does not like to give up. He enjoys challenging himself, and can often push himself way to far. He is dedicated to the study of martial arts and many consider him a prodigy, however Johnathan himself believes it to just be years spent in training. He is short, and is insecure about both his height and his weapon form and goes silent and red whenever they are brought up. His favorite food is pasta of any sorts, and can eat platefuls of it in one go.

History: Johnathan grew up just outside of Cincinnati, Ohio where he had a fairly uneventful childhood. There his father was the head of the local Shotokan Dojo and introduced Johnathan to martial arts. He immediately took to this with a passion, and decided to dabble in other styles, primarily Brazilian jiu-jutsu and combat hapkido. After the discovery of his weapon blood at around age 11, he redoubled his efforts in martial arts to offset what he considered an embarrassing form. While he knew of DWMA, he never considered attending until his confidence caused him to lose a bet with his father. Afterwards, his father forced his attendance claiming it to be an opportunity to strengthen one of his talents.

Miscellaneous: Loves computer games.
5th Dan in Shotokan, Black belt in Brazilian Jiu-jutsu, 2rd gup in Combat Hapkido.

Have I read the Rules?
I Love Soul Eater!

Last edited by Thatguy on August 26th 2015, 9:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Johnathan Steele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnathan Steele   Johnathan Steele I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:15 am

ACCEPTED :)
Back to top Go down

Johnathan Steele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnathan Steele   Johnathan Steele I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2015, 1:07 am

Advanced skill in martial arts as he aged. Now eligible for black in Brazilian jui-jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Johnathan Steele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnathan Steele   Johnathan Steele I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Johnathan Steele
Page 1 of 1