Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Overmeal Talk

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

An Overmeal Talk - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 2:04 pm

Angela put her hands on her hips and gave Shizuka a warm smile.
She was sure that one day Shizuka will finally stop being so cold towars everyone.
The witch looked around for a second to check if there weren't many people.
They were alone on that street.
"Well..Everything I do is (almost) safe unless there are some other meisters with their
weapon-partners" She said honestly.

But then she returned for a while to Shizukas bandages.
"They just seem to be there to cover some kind of injury" It was weird. Regular weapons cannot be injured because they're made of steel, iron, wood etc.
"But Shizuka...Don't you think that it's a bit weird for a weapon to have an injury? I'm talking about the weapons in their weapon forms and normal weapons, of course."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 2:17 pm

"Darn it" She thought. It was obvious that you couldn't look at a weapon and say that it was logical to have an injury.
It seems like she got a bit full on herself, whirling in her own thoughts, that she started to rample nonsense like a smart kid wannabe.
Angela actually won over her quite quickly on he own home turf... Logics! It kind of egged her somehow.
But what was done, was done. She wasn't going to wander around and sulk about such petty things. That much...

"You are completely right Angela" Shizuka finaly said.
"It is quite obvious that weapons can't get 'injuries' due to that they're inorganic. I really just meant it as a metaphor to give of an image to you what I meant..."
It's true, but it doesn't change the fact that Angela managed to correct her (lol).
"I simply don't know that much about it. It just hurts when someone's trying to undo all the white cloth from the handle. But it doesn't hurt at all if someone grab me normaly."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 3:45 pm

Angela crossed her eyes and started to think about it.
But she noticed that for the first time she won with Shizuka's intellect, it made her feel proud of herself.
After a few moments Angela looked right into Shizuka's eyes.
"Well...Only the elder witches might know something more" Angela said, being sure of her words.
But..She didn't know any other witches than her own sister.
However, thanks to Shizuka Angela has now a puzzle to solve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 5:55 pm

Shizuka gave out a sigh through her nose as she watched Angelas slight smile of joy. She probably just realised the same thing that she herself did before she gave an answer.
She just hoped that Angela wouldn't let it get over her head and be all annoying about such petty thinks.

Shizuka could make mistakes too, she was only human after all, and it was a frequent thing amongs their kind. "Well anyways." She began. "I'll probably be a pretty darn useless piece of shit weapon due to my dull, filthy and worn blade. But I hope that you can stand my useless self." Shizuka said with a slight bow towards the witch. It was a crude and mean 'joke' that she made of herself. "Honestly I don't really see many bright sides in our offensive ability other than your magic." She then added
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 7:07 pm

Angela rolled her eyes, but she kept smiling.
Soon she walked closer to Shizuka and put her hands on Shizuka's shoulders.
"No, my dear, you're not useless. Even a blade that isn't sharp is dangerous. How, you ask? It can break bones if the wielder hits in the right place with good force." She said trying to cheer her up.
Plus, she could always use Shizuka not as a weapon but more as a shield, like prof.Stein did in his fight with Crona.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 7:21 pm

Shizuka just shrugged her shoulders in answer to Angelas counter argument.
It couldn't just be that easy to break a kishin eggs bones, or injure it for that matter. Naginatas were far from made to bash heads and smash skulls to splinters. It was a weapon with much utility when it came to keep it's enemy at a safe distance whilst cutting them down out of their reach.
Now with the cutting part gone, there really wasn't that much hope in Shizukas eyes.

"There must be some reason for this." She thought "I doubt any human weapon would be born harmless." She'd rather like to think that she was destined to fight off inhumane horrors together with a partner like in all the books she've read, instead of being an obstacle, used merely for blocking incoming attacks. A shield would make a much better work of that for an example.

"I'll just wait and see." She said in the end.
If it were to be the case that she would end up being nothing else than a shield, she'd rather break up with the meister and weapon relationship nonsense and give Angela a chance to find a better suited weapon.
"It'll probably be fine in the end."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 8:52 pm

Angela rested her one hand on Shizuka's shoulder,  the other one she put into her coat's pocket.
She thought that Shizuka is a bit sad, so the witch wanted to find a way to cheer the weapon up.
Suddenly the idea of using Shizuka as a shield didn't seem so great as before.
But! Angela wouldn't break they partnership. There were a few reasons why:
1. She liked Shizuka very much
2. She hoped that Shizuka will get stronger.
3. She probably wouldn't find a weapon that would accept the fact that their meister is a witch
4. Probably there aren't many weapons who would have a soul wavelength able to match hers.

Angela didn't know what to do in that moment so she did the first thing that came into her head.
"You'll hate me for this.." The witch said before she hugged her partner.
Something was keeping her from letting her go.
Angela wanted to make Shizuka sure that she wants HER to be her weapon-partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 30th 2014, 5:39 pm

"H-Hey..." Shizuka said a bit hesitantly when the witch hugged her out of the blue like that. It was a but awkard, and the weapon had trouble figuring out what she was supposed to do next in response. Moments later, she guessed it might be better to follow the flow for now and embraced her partner lightly, resting her head on her shoulder.

"Why would someone hate you for this?..." the weapon whispered into Angelas ear a confused, and honestly a little disappointed. Shouldn't it have been the other way around? A depressing, complaining and pain in the ass of a partner stole her first kiss after all. Yet, she thought that she'd get angry over a simlple hug at this point? Honestly, her constant arrays of questions was worse than this. Ofcourse, she didn't say that out loud. And... She honestly didn't really mind those that much anymore...

She suddenly remembered that they were hugging each others outside numerous of buildings. Quite open for those that walked past the street. Angela, who either hadn't realised it or didn't care, simply continued on with her tender but firm embrace.
"But you know..." She started. "You should pay a bit more attention of where you do this you know?" Shizuka said as she quickly pluck out two of Angelas long red hairs, a wierd way to make her react and distance herself.

"Whew~ They really are long huh?" She said with an admiring tone, appreciating the sheer length of it. "People were watching you know? Figured it'd get embarassing for you if you noticed it later than this."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 12:05 pm

After Angela let Shizuka go she put her hands on her hips and gave the weapon a friendly smile.
In Angela's school, hugging people you like wasn't anything unusual.
Even the witch's veeery long hug would be called "A bit too friendly hug"
Well, Shizuka was right, Angela didn't care what people say about her behavior towards her comrades, friends, mates.

Angela thought a bit, analysing Shizuka's last sentences.
Finally she spoke, tilting her head to her side:
"Well...Ehm...Hugging people aren't anything weird, am I right?"
She waited a while, just to think about her next sentence.

"And I've said: "You'll hate me for this" before I hugged you, just because..Well..I think, I'm only irritating you." She said.

The witch decided to change the topic quick.
"Hm..Where are the people, that were supposed to show us the apartment?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 1:36 pm

"Hey..." Shizuka said in a clearly unamused tone. She didn't really like her partners mindset about her. At all actually... A clear pout grew clearer on her face as time went by after Angela asked about the old geezers that she called a while ago now. But she could honestly not give a shit about that now.
"Hey you!" She said in a bit louder and more sternly than usual. "Don't judge me like that without talking or asking me about it first!" Shizuka said as a total hypocrite, because she did that constantly herself...

But her partner hadn't made a friendly weapon choice, and should know of that by this point. She won't be like those who beat around the bush, sweet talking their way through life like a merry go around. And Shizukas total incomprehension about what a proper consolation was, didn't really help her way of concern for Angelas worries.
"It might certainly be true that!... T-that I find you annoying at times, but know this. If I found you constantly irritating, I'd already thrown you away at this point. Wasn't it your goal to try and make me your friend? Well, following my books example, this doesn't seem to be the best way to go around that redhead." Shizuka had mostly found her partner irritating at first. Though painful to admit, she'd started to stray away from that fact and gradualy got used to what she before called 'The Witchs eternal ranter'.

"So get your act together a bit... What'll become of our little group if we suddenly become two depressing characters huh? I'm sure your sister won't like the sound of 'Team Moodkillers' getting more fame as we improve our skills right? If you don't keep up your stupidly bright 'friend' aura, we'll go out of control you know?" Shizuka said with a calm but a bit teasing to the witch and patted her a bit on the back. "Cheer up, the geezers are here." she said, now pointing at the incoming car down the street. Shizuka went back to her more usual indifferent expression, but bit the tipp of her thumbnail a little. "I want to punish those slow old men for making us wait all this time... Talk about poor service."
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 1st 2014, 5:05 pm

Shizuka's words worked really good on Angela. The witch understood that she shouldn't be acting like this.
Well, she needed to get back to her "normal" state of mind.  She rubbed her eye and took a deep breath.
Angela decided to be careful what she says to Shizuka, because the weapon was getting more and more surprising for the witch.
But also Angela's realised how much Shizuka's cold thinking will help them during the battles and fights.
We could also say that Angela started to..well..admire her partner.
Suddenly a grin appeared on her face. "You better eat a "snickers" candy bar!" She said, pulling out a candy bar from her pocket and giggling.

When she saw the car, she became more serious. She put her hands into her coat's pockets and tried to look dissatisfied and..well..serious as...ekhem..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2014, 7:17 am

Things went quiet, and Shizuka hadn't moven a single inch ever since Angelas little  'joke'. It almost felt as if time itself had stopped, with the exception of movement from the incoming car.
Shizuka started to get a better grasp of what they meant with the phrase of "when hell freezes over".
She took a hint for once, and decided that it might not be that good of an idea to continue on with the subject and critisize her.

"Y... Y-yeah..." She said with a straint awkward smile. It actually hurt from the straint of pulling them up into a smile. So she decided to close the distance between them and the car, before Angela managed to notice her reaction.
"So, are you the owner here?" She finaly said as she arrived.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2014, 10:02 am

Angela was looking at Shizuka, giving her a weird look like she was going to say: Keep calm and talk.
She was surprisingly calm. But, she hoped that she will be like air, that Shizuka will be talking.

When the car stopped, two people got out of it. A lady and a man. Both a bit old. They were -as Angela noticed- around 50-55 years old. They were dressed elegant: the man was wearing a suit and the lady was wearing a black, elegant -Too elegant in Angela's opinion- dress.
The lady approached Shizuka and Angela as Shizuka asked if she is the owner. The man stayed with the car.

"Yes, I am" The lady replied slowly with a very warm tone and a slight smile. She seemed to be a nice person. At least, Angela hoped that she is a nice person.
"And you are..Shizuka Hanari, am I right? " She added.
There was something in her, that was making Angela like her. She made a very good impression on her.
Of course, they couldn't forget that this woman might be just acting to get the new tenants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 8:46 am

Shizuka had barely managed to hold herself from letting out an annoyed groan when she saw the old couple, getting out from their car in a frilly dress and a red-white colored costume. It was as if taking out an old picture way back from the renaissance.

The first word in her head, her first impression what she thought of them... Was snobs. For what other hellish reasons would they go around flashing such unnecessarily extravagant clothing?
When the lady talked to Shizuka in her 'soft' tone, Shizuka refused to think that it was out of pure kindness. There was with no doubt, that this lady was set to make an example of her. Her clothing alone, could probably be worth a house. Counting all the accessories she wore, Shizuka shuddered of how much it'd be worth. And compared to her, Shizuka wore an oversized sweated with a whole bunch of dirty bandages and untidy hair. She was the swan, and Shizuka was the ugly duckling.
To summarise it all... As always, Shizuka didn't like these people.
Though, if she had to admit, she'd always wanted to see such clothing in real life. No doubt that she would get a better picture of the medieval until the renaissance stories from now on.
God job, old clothing!

"Yes, yes I am." Shizuka said dully as she continued to scrutinize the old lady.
"Those bandages... There are quite a lot of them isn't there?" The lady said as she crouched down to Shizukas level of height. "Are you possibly hurt darling?" She then added with a worried expression.
"Why would that concern you? It's not like you're my mother or anything." Shizuka snapped back with a cold tone. The old couple, obviously didn't expect such hostile language at their first encounter, which was quite nicely showed on their lovely shocked expressions.
"Honestly, I'd like to end this farce as soon as possible 'madam'. I've lost enough time already, and I need to prepare to pack my books if I possibly find this place suitable. Otherwise, it'd take another day probably... Which of I'd rather ignore. I'm sure you understand 'madam'." Shizuka said undaunted, staring coldly right into the elegant womans eyes.

The couple looked at eachother worrisomed and quite troubled. The lady, didn't look quite as soft and friendly anymore. Rather stiff and unsurely, she handed over the keys to Shizuka. "See? A smile of nothing but lies" Shizuka thought convincedly to herself.
"Thank you, come now Angela... We have a apartment to inspect." Shizuka said as she turned around and walked towards the house. Angela seemed to look a bit unsure too. They didn't have the same opinion of the old couple she supposed. Well, that's life. All opinions differed from each other. She would not blame Angela if she were to give them an apology in Shizukas stead by now. She was quite rude to them after all. That much, she could admit.[/i]
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2014, 9:39 am

Angela was looking at Shizuka with that shocked expression on her face.
She was like: "What the f**k?" Of course the witch knew that Shizuka would act like this towards the old couple, but she didn't expect her to be THAT honest and THAT rude towards them.
Angela was looking from Shizuka to the old couple and she couldn't believe that a situation like this had place.

When the weapon walked towards the house, Angela -who was still shocked- looked at the old couple
"Shizuka..You've fucked up.." She thought to herself.
Suddenly the witch bowed as low as she could in sign of apologies and said.
"I-I-I'm sorry for her. My mate had a terrible day and she's in a terrible mood. P-please let's forget about what happened earlier.. I..I hope you understand that sometimes we've got worse days and sometimes better...Again..I am really, really sorry! " She spoke with a shame in her voice. Then she turned around and ran to Shizuka.
"Oh no, my dear, don't be surprised if I perform that famous "Maka Chop" on you" She thought, not even noticing that she is blushing.
Blushing she was, because she was ashamed, thanks to her partner. Well...Also she was...well..angry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Overmeal Talk   An Overmeal Talk - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Overmeal Talk
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5