Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Night In Death City

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Night In Death City Empty
PostSubject: A Night In Death City   A Night In Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 11:47 pm

Kataro is walking down the streets of death city when he sees a man holding a human soul. Kataro hides behind a corner of a building and watches.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Death City   A Night In Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 11:50 pm

Hikari is somehow behind Kataro and she says "Kataro I suggest weapon form."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Death City   A Night In Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 11:52 pm

"Wait... I think that's... MY BROTHER!!! He been missing for years. Should I call him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Death City   A Night In Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 11:55 pm

"He is holding a human soul that is bad call him if he tries to ill us transform and I blow his brains out. Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Death City   A Night In Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 11:55 pm

"Brother or not, that THING is a Kishin egg. We'd be better off taking it by surprise." I was sitting on top of a building, watching the Kishin egg eat the soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Death City   A Night In Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:01 am

"Sorry Hikari but I need to talk to him. Marcus is that you!" Marcus replies and says. "I haven't been called Marcus for a long time Kataro. My new name is body hunter, and you're looking ripe for the picking." Kataro then says. "You don't have to do this. Lets just talk this over." Then body hunter says. "I don't think that's gonna happen. Body hunter then pulls out his metal bat. Then Kataro jumps into weapon for and says to Hikari. "Please don't kill him. I things I need to talk to him about."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Death City   A Night In Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:12 am

"Looks like things are about to get interesting." I jumped down, landing on a fruit cart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Death City   A Night In Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:23 am

OOC: Tuck, Erup, please keep an eye on punctuation, spelling and grammar. Also, please try to better describe what's going on instead of straight dialog. It'll make everything far more interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Death City   A Night In Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:30 am

OOC: ok

Hikari changes the fire mode to single fire aims and hits Body hunter in the knee "Huh. That works."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Death City   A Night In Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:37 am

"Remember. Don't kill him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Death City   A Night In Death City I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 8:08 am

Hearing something going on, Bri ran to the alley she heard it from. She saw a man eat a human soul and had an aggressive look on her face. Ace was next to come into view, which made her expression soften. "Ace! What going on?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night In Death City   A Night In Death City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night In Death City
Page 1 of 1