Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 16th 2014, 11:39 pm

"The food will be enough..." Mathias replies sleepily. He is a little bit afraid to go in that shower now for at least today, he thinks that the first thing on Gray's mind right now may be vengeance. As he eats he constantly is trying to sense what she is doing, out of curiosity. When he finally finishes eating his meal he starts to stand then realizes his legs have given up on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 12:21 am

(( LOL She should get vengeance on him e.e ))

Gray smiled slightly and got to her feet. "Well, then, you can just sleep as much as you want, okay? Come get me if you need anything. I'll be in my room studying." She turned to head over to her bedroom, pausing and looking over her shoulder at him. "Thanks, Mathias. It really does mean a lot to me that you're willing to be my partner. I think we will make a great team."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 12:40 am

"Your welcome..." Mathias murmurs before passing out from lack of sleep. He slept peacefully through out the whole night, being unable to wake up from the extreme lack of sleep. The next day he woke up, still feeling tired but a lot better than before.

(You can get revenge on him in the middle of night xD Or wait until he showers this morning. (I can just picture your character kicking down the door xD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 12:53 am

(( Wait until he showers xD And no, she'd probably sneak in and just surprise him really bad. But later, once they get more aquainted. ))

Gray had passed out with her head on the desk, and was still asleep by the time morning rolled around. It wasn't until she was awoken from a bad dream that she sat up, rimrod straight and gasping for air. She clutched at her throat, tears forming in her eyes before she calmed down and sat still, shaking and whimpering as tears rolled down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 1:05 am

As Mathias stretched lying down on the couch, he began to wonder if it was a good idea to shower or not this morning. Thinking that Gray would of forgotten about it a little bit more since it is now a new day not to mention she may be still asleep, he decided to go for it. Standing up and stretching once again, but this time off the couch, he walked around until he found the washroom again. Going inside he carefully folded his pants, and tux and put them near to the door of the washroom on the outside. Starting the shower, he went in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 1:19 am

Gray got up and wiped her eyes before heading to the kitchen to fix some breakfast, carefully making eggs and bacon, as she was still extremely shaky from her nightmare. She got those all the time, and for some reason she couldn't just get used to them. She was just glad she hadn't screamed, or she'd have frightened Mathias, and she would've hated to do that right off the bat. This was one of the only times she was proud of how well she dealt with fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 17th 2014, 2:00 pm

While Mathias was in the shower, he discovered a problem, there were two bottles one was definitely shampoo the other was something else that he did not know. Thinking for a second, he decided to use both, at least then his hair would be partially clean. He couldn't help but feel uneasy in the washroom, he wasn't even sure if Gray was up right now, or if she knew that he was in the shower. He thought to himself, 'I better just hurry up... the less time in here the better'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 1:26 am

(( Sorry for the late reply! ))
(( e.e He should trip and fall on her completely naked ))

Gray finished cooking and put the food on plates before heading into the bathroom quietly. "Mathias, the food's done," she called, covering her eyes with a hand to preserve his modesty. "Are you nearly finished with your shower? You've been in there a long time. Do you need any help?" she asked, concerned that he might not know what to do or something. She didn't want to jump in there and help him, but if it was needed, she would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:23 am

Mathias was almost surprised to hear Gray, he expected her to want to get revenge, maybe he was wrong but it still put him on edge. He could not tell where she was however, it was difficult to tell with the shower running. "I'm just about to come out", he says carefully as he turns off the shower to get out. As he tries to get out quickly he slips slightly creating a little noise through the friction but is able to recover.

(( It's ok xD, what were you doing? ))
(( That's sorta bad for both sides there XD ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:28 pm

Gray covered her eyes modestly when she heard him nearly slip, turning around so that he could get out of the shower without being incredibly embarrassed. "I'm not here to get revenge on you, by the way. This is my house, after all," she remarked with a small smile. "I can walk in my bathroom. And besides, I have no desire to see you," she assured him with a smirk.

(( Nothing, really. I've had a bad few days. My boyfriend's mom called me a whore. ))
(( Yes, but it would be funny ^^ ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 8:43 am

After Mathias recovered from his near fall he got out of the shower and grabbed the towel he laid out before hand and began to dry himself off. Still quite nervous that Gray might attempt to do something, he decided to trust her, even though she was seemingly still in the washroom, and possibly right in front of him. "Alright... if you say so..." he says while fairly quickly drying himself clearly trying to spend as little time as possible in this situation.

(Woah... why'd she say that, if you don't mind me asking?)
(Yes, yes it would xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 12:38 pm

Gray stepped out of the bathroom with a small smile, not wanting to make him too incredibly uncomfortable, even though he'd walked in on her earlier. She supposed it'd be worse on her, since she actually could see him if she had wanted to. Luckily, however, she had no desire to turn around and see him, so she just walked to the kitchen and busied herself with making some breakfast instead, humming a bit as she worked.

(( Because she was mad at him for holding my hand and kissing my cheek, and called us both whores over it. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 2:47 pm

Mathias finished drying himself just as Gray left the washroom. He couldn't help but feel releaved when she left, that and less embarassed. He wrapped the towel around himself and opened the door so he could grab his pants and put them back on. After a few seconds he comes out of the washroom with no shirt, and picks his tux then walks out to the kitchen. He truthfully thought nothing of it that he had his shirt off, he usually did this back at the old gang when his father wasn't around. And besides he had to do some exercises before he went back to the academy, he was slacking off by not doing them.

(O.o wow? That's kinda silly x.x)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 12:18 am

(( I know. She's ridiculous. ))

Gray blinked slowly when he walked into the kitchen without his shirt on. "Missing something?" she asked with a tilt of her head and a small frown, not sure if she appreciated that or not. It wasn't like she was going to full on order him to go put on a shirt, but hey, he shouldn't be strutting around her apartment half naked. Just because he couldn't see didn't mean she couldn't. She cracked some eggs into the pan she'd just cooked bacon in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 4th 2014, 9:02 am

Mathias could tell as soon as he went into the room without a shirt that he probably should of just wore the shirt for under his tux. "I'm sorry" he says quietly, "I'm so use to doing this, I did it without knowing". He bowed apolegically and cringed slightly realizing that that was another thing that he was all to used to doing. As he awkwardly stopped his bow he turned around and started heading back to where his tux was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))   A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio )) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Long Day of Searching... (( Private - Evilalex and Eizio ))
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3