Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RUKIN, Jeremiah "Cogs"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

RUKIN, Jeremiah "Cogs" Empty
PostSubject: RUKIN, Jeremiah "Cogs"   RUKIN, Jeremiah "Cogs" I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 7:15 am

RUKIN, Jeremiah "Cogs" RedHairGreenEyesAnimeBoy

Name RUKIN, Jeremiah "Cogs"

Meister: Shizu Resu

Weapon Form: Jeremy's weapon form is a large, thick sword with the ability to be heated to extreme temperatures that he personally refers to as "Hell's Kitchen". RUKIN, Jeremiah "Cogs" Steampunk_sword_by_kajm101-d6l40uv

Love Interest: Don't ask...

Appearance: Jeremy has dyed, dark-red hair that is often covered by a smooth, new, black top-hat and has emerald green eyes with a mouth which is often curved into a smirk. He wears a crisp, new, white, button-up shirt with a formal black waist coat. His right arm was torn off, so he has a new arm powered by an intricate amount of ebony black cogs similar to clockwork. He has pale skin flecked with small, random scars from his work. He wears black, straight formal trousers and black, leather pointed shoes. He's approximately 6'4", he used to own a pair of goggles, but he lost them. He might never find them again. From his first encounter with a kishin egg, he has a large burn from his left shoulder and collar bone to the right side of his chest as well as other random burns scattered across his body.

Personality: Jeremy is generally a nice person, but possesses an addictive personality, meaning he easily becomes addicted to things, like alcohol. Speaking if which, Jeremy is also currently fighting off the temptations of said alcohol. Is very smart when it comes to mechanics and engineering, and will easily use this information on anyone he hates. Also sorta hates himself. Is very easily insulted. Due to his several encounters with fires, Jeremy has become Pyrophobic, or afraid if fire. This is very inconvenient if you look at his weapon form. Despite being quite intelligent in the department if mechanics, Jeremy was never able to go to school, and thus doesn't know simple concepts. I.e, where babies come from. Dances pretty fabulously, too.

History: Jeremy grew up in London as the son of a poor clock maker. His mother abandoned them when Jeremy was young.  As his father grew old, he became less able to work, so he had to teach Jeremy. Jeremy did most of the actual construction of the clocks, while his father worked at the counter of the store. After being asked to repair Elizabeth Tower, or Big Ben, his father insisted on repairing it, but Jeremy wouldn't let him. Claiming his father was "too unfit" to leave, he went himself. He scaled the tower and began repairing the cogs to the hour hand, but somebody rewound it and it started ticking again. The sudden attempted movement of the cogs he was working on startled him, and he fell. His right arm was caught in the cogs and was destroyed and mutilated beyond repair. With his agonizing screams, the person quickly stopped the cogs. The man searched the tower, finding Jeremy after ten minutes or so and took him to the hospital. They had to remove his arm, which cost enough in the first place, but without two arms, he would not be able to make clocks. When he was finally sent home (without an arm), he found there were only a few clocks left to sell. His father was desperate, for the business was failing, and decided to build him a new arm. The arm was made of cogs and was similar to clockwork, but it worked. Several weeks later, Jeremy nearly destroyed the shop with the discovery of his weapon blood. Once his father died, he sold the shop and used the money to buy plane tickets for America, more specifically, for Death City. He was leaving for Death City not only to help people from the DWMA, but from his father mentioning his mother saying she "would be better off in Death City".
Here he is, standing at the bottom of the steps, waiting to begin.

Miscellaneous: Jeremy has the ability to flip his right hand around in exchange for the end of his blade, and still has the ability to heat it up. He has never had a girl friend and is on a constant look out for potential female meisters/girlfriends.

Have You Read the Rules?
   I love Soul Eater!

Last edited by Spyder on October 2nd 2014, 8:16 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: RUKIN, Jeremiah "Cogs"   RUKIN, Jeremiah "Cogs" I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 12:24 pm

Okay, so my main, and really only problem with this, is that we currently do not allow for multiple weapon forms. Fix this and you should be fine. I apologize that it took so long for this to be looked at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RUKIN, Jeremiah "Cogs"   RUKIN, Jeremiah "Cogs" I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 4:40 am

Sorry, didn't know. Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RUKIN, Jeremiah "Cogs"   RUKIN, Jeremiah "Cogs" I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 5:36 pm

Seeing as Lani is not about right about now, and you fixed the problem she had with it, I say that this is ACCEPTED. (Also, fix the misc.)
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: RUKIN, Jeremiah "Cogs"   RUKIN, Jeremiah "Cogs" I_icon_minitimeJune 8th 2014, 11:42 pm

Everything is in the clear. Accepting and moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RUKIN, Jeremiah "Cogs"   RUKIN, Jeremiah "Cogs" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RUKIN, Jeremiah "Cogs"
Page 1 of 1