Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestion: Face Claim?

Go down 
3 posters

Should They Add Face Claims into the Character Sheet?
Yes
Suggestion: Face Claim? I_vote_lcap67%Suggestion: Face Claim? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
No
Suggestion: Face Claim? I_vote_lcap33%Suggestion: Face Claim? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage

Suggestion: Face Claim? Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion: Face Claim?   Suggestion: Face Claim? I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 4:03 pm

Have you guys ever thought of putting Face Claims into Character Creation Sheets? I would make everything alot simpler. How everyone doesn't have to wonder about what someone's character looks like. All you have to do is pull a face claim from a character in another anime and they would know what that character looks like.

Last edited by Ratonhnhaké:ton on May 24th 2014, 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Face Claim?   Suggestion: Face Claim? I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 5:57 pm

You can already do this, if you want. A lot of people like to describe their character because there is so nuch room for creativity and unique-ness in this universe, yet this also means finding an image and being constrained by one is often not an option
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Face Claim?   Suggestion: Face Claim? I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 6:32 pm

o.o If you find your image first, and then modify your character based off of it you mag find it easier to create a character. My phone has like 8 pictures in it of character ideas. An example would be Desco. I found her picture after actually designing the character itself. Face claim is pretty simple if you base the appropriate appearance off another animated character.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Face Claim?   Suggestion: Face Claim? I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 12:16 am

There is no rule that prevents you from adding a face claim to your CS. My main OC has a face claim for Break from Pandora Hearts. Also, if your character description is so ambiguous that everyone is stuck wondering what your character works like, then it should be re-written. There's nothing wrong with using a face claim, but we aren't going MAKE you use face claims by adding the section to the template.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Face Claim?   Suggestion: Face Claim? I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2014, 12:31 am

^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion: Face Claim?   Suggestion: Face Claim? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion: Face Claim?
Page 1 of 1