Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kename Serath INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kename Serath INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Kename Serath INACTIVE   Kename Serath INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 7:51 am

Name: Kename Serath

Weapon: None yet

Love Interest: --

Appearance: Kename is a fairly tall and skinny person, though he is muscular due to the work for his uncle, he has black mid-long hair and venom-green eyes, when possible he always wears a hoody with loose and comfortable pants, he'll also wear fingerless black gloves and his favorite black running shoes.
Under his hoody he wears a green headset and a tanktop, his left shoulder has a small scar on it, which he got while making swords with his uncle.

Personality: A very shy and not so social person, after being driven away from most people he prefered doing things alone, though always got them done, he always works himself untill he nearly collapses just to try and proove himself to others, even when it doesn't even matter, while keeping himself in control most of the time, he has snapped before, but promised himself to try and stop himself whenever that happens, his kind heart usually wins over his anger.

History: When he was young he was left out of many things, on school he was bullied and driven away from people, it only got worse for him after his parents divorced, Kename started to do things on his own, studying in his room instead of going out like other kids in his street, his grades went up, Kename was proud of himself, hoping that he'd show others something that he was good at, yet it helped only a little.

At the age of 14 Kename started to work for his uncle, who made all kinds of swords, Kename would at first fail at making even one, but as a year passed he finnaly managed to put together some fine looking swords, his best creation being a short version of a Katana, which his uncle kept hanging on his wall.

When he was 15 Kename saw a dog being beaten up by a young boy, something snapped and he went after the boy, he managed to grab the boy and threw a few punches at him, but quickly stopped himself to bring the dog to an animal shelter, his kind heart winning over his anger.

Kename, now 16 years old got a letter, an invite from the DWMA, without hesitating Kename gathered his stuff and left for it, leaving his uncle a note saying. "Don't worry about me, if i'm not back in a month i'm doing just fine."

Miscellaneous: Kename's soul is a Grigori soul, shaped like an angel, yet doesn't have a halo.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love Soul Eater!"

Last edited by Kename on May 24th 2014, 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Kename Serath INACTIVE   Kename Serath INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 2:52 pm

Aside from grammar mistakes, this is an excellently built character! I would be more than happy to help you work on grammar and such, but otherwise I see no problems!

You have been...

ACCEPTED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kename Serath INACTIVE   Kename Serath INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 3:26 pm

Thanks a lot, i'll do my best to work on my grammar!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Kename Serath INACTIVE   Kename Serath INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2014, 4:54 pm

No problem :) Let me know if you ever need help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kename Serath INACTIVE   Kename Serath INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kename Serath INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1